ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is all set to conduct ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022 from 25th April 2022 and continue until 20th May 2022. Less than 15 days are left for students for ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022, the students must revise thoroughly all the subjects on these last days of ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations has released the ICSE Specimen Papers 2022 for CISCE Class 10 Board Exam 2022 on its official website at cisce.org. The students must solve CSE Specimen Papers 2022 for ICSE Class 10 Board Exam 2022 for semester II to assess their preparation.
ICSE Semester 2 Class 10 Board Exam 2022 Datesheet
ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022 timetable is given below in the table. Students appearing in ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022 must know the exam dates given here:
|ICSE Class 10 Board Exam 2022|
|Exam Date & Day||Subjects||Duration|
|25 April 2022||English Language-English Paper 1||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|26 April 2022||Literature In English- English Paper 2||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|28 April 2022||History & Civics- H.C.G Paper 1History & Civics- H.C.G Paper 1 (Thailand)||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|29 April 2022||Environmental Sciences- Group II Elective||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|3 May 2022||Mathematics||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|5 May 2022||Geography- H.C.G Paper 2Geography- H.C.G Paper 2 (Thailand)||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|6 May 2022||Hindi||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|10 May 2022||Physics Paper 1||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|12 May 2022||Second LanguageAo Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Lepcha, Mizo, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Tangkhul, Telugu, UrduModern Foreign LanguageArabic, Chinese, French, German, Modern Armenian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|13 May 2022||Chemistry Science Paper 2||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|16 May 2022||Biology Science Paper 3||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|18 May 2022||Group III ElectiveCarnatic Music, Commercial Application, Computer Application, Cookery, Drama, Economics Application, Environmental Application, Fashion Designing, French, German, Hindustani Music, Home Science, Hospitality Management, Indian Dance, Mass Media & Communication, Physical Education, Spanish, Western Music, Yoga, Technical Drawing Application||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|19 May 2022||Economics (Group II Elective)Group II Elective (Sanskrit/French)||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|20 May 2022||Commercial Studies (Group II Elective)||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
Steps to Download ICSE Class 10th Sample Papers?
As students begin the last part of their revision for the ICSE Exam 2022, it is critical that they consult the Specimen papers and updated curriculum for the semester 2 exam. Keeping this in mind, the CISCE Board has made the ICSE Specimen Papers 2022 for Semester 2 Exam available on their website – cisce.org. To make it easy for students to access and download the specimen papers or sample papers for the ICSE Semester 2 Exam.
Check Here: All ICSE Class 10 Sample Paper 2022
Why Solving ICSE Specimen Papers Important?
The CISCE Board’s ICSE specimen papers are very helpful to understand the question pattern, marking scheme and level of the question paper. Students will be able to grasp the test pattern as well as the type and structure of questions that will be asked in the semester 2 examination by using the ICSE sample papers. Furthermore, the ICSE sample papers provide students with an indication of the difficulty level of the questions that will be given in the test. Overall, the ICSE Semester 2 Specimen Paper is an excellent study resource for students preparing for the ICSE Class 10 Semester 2 Exam 2022.
ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022: Important Guidelines to Follow
The ICSE Class 10 Semester 2 Exam 2022 will be along the same lines as the ICSE semester 1 Exam. ICSE Class 10 Semester 2 Exam 2022 is planned to be held offline at authorised exam centres allotted to students. Keeping this in mind, the board has established several crucial test instructions, norms, and regulations that students must observe on exam day. The following is a discussion on the same:
- Exam Duration: The ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022 will last one hour and thirty minutes. The test will begin on the 25th of April at 11 a.m. in the morning session. English Paper 1 would be the first paper for CISCE Board Class 10 students. The students will be given a question paper 10 minutes earlier than the exam time.
- Reporting Time: Students taking the ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022 must arrive at the allotted institute at least 30 minutes before the exam begins.
- Items Allowed: Students are permitted to bring a water bottle and a small bottle of hand sanitiser to the test hall. In addition, students should bring basic stationery goods such as pens, pencils, logbooks, and so on, as sharing is not permitted on campus.
- ICSE Semester 2 Admit Card: Candidates must bring their ICSE Semester 2 Admit Card to the Examination Hall or Room. Candidates must closely adhere to all safety guidelines at the test centre.
- Electronic Gadgets: Students are not permitted to bring any electronic devices, such as smartwatches, cellphones, featurephones, Bluetooth headsets, headphones, or other similar devices, inside the test hall.
- CBSE Previous Year Papers
- CBSE Term 2 Class 10, 12 Date Sheet
- CBSE Term 2 Practical Exams
- CBSE Term 2 Sample Papers
FAQs on ICSE Semester 2 Exam 2022
Q. When CISCE will conduct ICSE Class 10th Semester 2 Exam 2022?
CISCE will conduct ICSE Class 10th Semester 2 Exam 2022 between 25th April to 20th May 2022.
Q. Where I can get ICSE Specimen papers for Semester 2?
You can get ICSE Specimen papers for the Semester 2 exam from the official website of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations at cisce.org.
Q. Are ICSE Specimen papers for Semester 2 helpful?
Yes, ICSE Specimen papers for Semester 2 are very helpful for ICSE Class 10 Semester 2 Exam 2022. With the help of ICSE Specimen Papers for Semester 2, students can analyze the difficulty level, marking scheme, and question pattern of the final examination.