GSEB 10th Result 2020: Finally, there is some good news for the class 10th students who had appeared for the board exams conducted by the GSEB. After a delay of several weeks, the students wait for the GSEB 10th Result 2020 has finally ended. As per the latest updates, the GSEB 10th Result 2020 has now been declared by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board on its official website.
All those students, who have been waiting for their GSEB 10th Result 2020, must log-on to the official website of GSEB @ www.gseb.org and check their results by using their login credentials. The results have been published on the website on 9th June 2020. Students might have to wait for a few days before they can get a hard copy of their mark sheet. The dates for the same will be declared on the official website of GSEB in a few days. The GSEB 10th Result 2020 has been declared for all the 11 Lakh plus students who had appeared for the board exam.
GSEB 10th Result 2020: How To Download The Result
Students who wish to check their GSEB 10th Result 2020 online and download the same, must follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Log-on to the official website of the Gujarat Secondary Education Board @www.gseb.org.
- Now, on the homepage for the website, locate the link “GSEB 10th Result 2020.”
- When you have located the link, click on the same to open the login screen.
- Now, when the login window is open in front of you, you need to enter your login credentials including your roll numbers.
- After you have entered the details, click on the Submit button.
- You will now be able to check your GSEB 10th Result 2020 on the screen. Check the result thoroughly and download it on your computer.
- Make sure that you take a printout of the result and keep it safe for future reference.
GSEB SSC Result 2020: Important Details
Now that the GSEB SSC Result 2020 has been declared; the board has also clarified that the GSEB 12th Result 2020 will also be declared soon. It is expected to be declared by 15th June 2020.
- In order to be declared “Pass,” the students must score at least “D” grade in every exam or a minimum of 33% of marks in each subject as well as overall.
- Candidates who have received an “E1” or “E2” grade will need to re-appear for the exams in order to improve their results.
- In case any student fails to clear the exams, they will be given an opportunity to re-appear for the exam in the form of supplementary examinations.