CLAT 2023 will be administered by the Consortium of NLUs on December 18, 2022. (tentative). For admission to undergraduate integrated programs through CLAT UG, 22 National Law Universities take part in the exam each year. The consortium also administers CLAT to graduate students. In order to improve their CLAT 2023 results, law students aiming for the top NLUs must concentrate on strengthening their preparation. The test will emphasize the applicants’ comprehension and deductive thinking abilities.
Why prepare early for CLAT 2023?
If you are committed to your decision, it is never too early or late to begin planning. The best time to study is anytime you’re committed to doing so. You are on the correct track if you recently completed your 12th-grade exam and are eager to start CLAT preparation, or if you are planning ahead so that you may get started right away after your boards.
The reason to start preparing early for CLAT 2023 is that around 70,000 students will undergo the CLAT exam this year and more students mean a higher competition level. The difficulty level of the CLAT exam will be very high. So students will need a proper time to get their proper preparation done for CLAT 2023 examination. The syllabus is also very vast which will require an appropriate preparation that will be done in a proper time period.
CLAT 2023 Marking scheme
To achieve a high score on the CLAT 2023 test, applicants must review the grading scheme that is provided below. This will also provide prospective students for the CLAT 2023 test with a general notion.
- One mark will be given for each right response.
- A mark of -0.25 will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
CLAT 2023 Study Guides
To aid candidates in their CLAT 2023 preparation, the table below has been carefully selected.
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||R S Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning (English)||MK Pandey|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Arihant Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Pearson’s|
Tips for Preparing for CLAT 2023
- Short sets of information or extensions, graphs, or other textual, symbolic, or visual representations will be included, followed by a sequence of questions.
- You’ll need to gather information from those poems, graphs, or other presentations and use mathematics to analyze it.
- You have plenty of time to begin your planning. Put your seat in the greatest legal schools with your best photo. We send our warmest wishes to you!
- Although challenging, CLAT preparation is not impossible. Success requires a lot of effort. You may easily get into the top 5 NLUs and secure a seat at the best law schools if you are on the right track and have a solid plan in place.
Importance Of Starting Preparation Early
- You get plenty of time to prepare well.
- Starting early preparation will give you more time to solve many mock tests and sample papers for the CLAT exam.
- Early preparation also helps you to stay ahead of the competition.
- You will remain stress-free if you have prepared early.
CLAT 2023 Coachings
To get your preparation done well in advance for your CLAT 2023 exam you may also join some of the coachings that help students with their preparation by providing them with study materials and teaching sessions from the best tutors.
Adda247 is providing the students with one year of preparation for CLAT 2023. They will provide you with best study material for your CLAT 2023 preparation. Joining this one-year preparation batch will surely be beneficial to the students to ace your CLAT exam.
- CLAT 2023- Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Colleges, Tips
- CUET 2022 Last 15 Days Strategy
- IPMAT 2022 Preparation Last Minutes Tips For IIM Indore
- CUET UG Admit Card 2022 Release Date & Download Link @Cuet.Samarth.Ac.In
- CBSE Term 2 Result 2022 Date For Class 10 & 12
- CUET Exam Date 2022- Check Datesheet & Exam Schedule
- NEET Admit Card 2022 NTA Download Link @Www.Neet.Nta.Nic.In
- Will NEET Exam Date Is Postponed 2022 Due To Clash With CUET 2022
- CUET Practice Questions Paper 2022 (Out)