CBSE 10th, 12th Result Rechecking & Revaluation 2020: As soon as the CBSE Rechecking & Revaluation 2020 was declared earlier this week, there was a palpable excitement in the students, for they had been waiting for the declaration of their results for quite some time. But like every year, many students are not satisfied with their results and wish to apply for revaluation and verification of their marks. In order to ensure that no students are denied the correct results, CBSE has announced that the CBSE Rechecking & Revaluation 2020 verification of marks will be available on the official website of CBSE @ www.cbse.nic.in. Students must log-on to the official website and follow the prescribed procedure to apply for the CBSE Rechecking & Revaluation 2020 verification of marks. Check | CBSE Class 12th Improvement Results 2020 (Released): Apply For Verification
CBSE Rechecking & Revaluation 2020: Complete Schedule
- Here is a detailed schedule for class 12th students looking to apply for verification and revaluation.
|1||Verification of Marks||17th July 2020 to 21st July 2020||Students will have to pay Rs. 500 per subject|
|2||Application for the photocopy of the answer sheet||1st August 2020 to 2nd August 2020||Students will have to pay Rs. 700 per subject|
|3||Application for re-evaluation||6th August 2020 to 7th August 2020||Students will have to pay Rs. 700 per subject|
- Applications will be accepted only for completed exams. For any subject whose marks have been allocated based on the average calculated by CBSE, students can not apply for revaluation.
- Applications will be accepted online only. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Students must apply for all the subjects they wish to be re-evaluated through a single application only.
- If the request is found valid, students will have to surrender the old mark-sheet and they will be provided a new mark-sheet.
CBSE Rechecking & Revaluation 2020: Steps To Apply
As per the announcement from the CBSE, the online portal to apply for verification and revaluation of class 12th students will commence from today itself i.e. 17th July 2020. While the online portal for class 10th students will open from 20th July 2020. It is important for the students and parents to note that the entire process comprises of three steps i.e. Check | CBSE 12th Result 2020 | CBSE 10th Result 2020
- Firstly, students must apply for verification of marks.
- Secondly, students must apply for the photocopy of the answer sheet.
- Lastly, students must apply for the revaluation of their CBSE 10th, 12th Result 2020.