In order to send observations on the question papers for the CBSE class 10, and 12 board exams in 2023, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued a notification for the schools and exam centres. Following a few days, the schools are presenting concerns and observations regarding the CBSE board exam question papers. Even the observations themselves are not in the format that is required.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams Latest Notification
The board informed the schools that no punishment would be taken if the remarks were unclear or did not follow the directives given by the CBSE. On February 15, the CBSE class 10, 12 board exams for 2023 began. According to media reports, in 2023, more than 38,83,710 lakh children would sit for the CBSE 10th and 12th board exams.
CBSE Board’s Notice on Observation of Question Papers 2023
According to a recently published notification, the board has claimed that this year’s schools are not adhering to the pattern. According to the board, schools are providing observations on CBSE class 10, 12, and exam questions to multiple inactive email addresses. Also, the observations are sent out at different times and are unclear. For instance, the school mentioned that the question was improper but failed to specify what was wrong.
Steps to Send Observation on CBSE Question Paper 2023?
The board also gave information on how to report any problems with the CBSE class 10, 12, or above question papers. The format that the school must use to send feedback on test questions is as follows:
- The observation in test papers must be uploaded to OECMS with an explanation for it.
- The specifics of the question paper must be forwarded to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to clarify the situation.
- On the same day that the exam is being held, the CBSE board question papers 2023 observation must be sent.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams: Latest Notification Video
Below is the video of Latest Notification of CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams:
Latest Notification on CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams
- About the submission of comments on CBSE 10, 12, and 13 question papers, CBSE has published a notification.
- The relevant schools are required to submit their comments and concerns on the CBSE question papers 2023 in OECMS.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is now conducting the Term 1 Board Examination for Classes 10 and 12 for the academic year 2021–2022.
- The board announced before the exam that from this term, while calculating the results of the term 1 board exam, the board will take into account the comments and observations made by the subject experts on the answer keys.
- All of the students have also been told to complete the OMR sheets.
- The Board issued a crucial announcement, asking all of the CBSE affiliated schools to submit their thoughts on the question or answer key.
Class 12 English Expected Test Paper 2023
CBSE Practice Paper 2023 Pdf Download, for Class 10 and 12
CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams OMR Sheet
This year, the OMR sheet-based MCQ board test for grades 10 and 12 is being administered nationwide by the CBSE. The test takes 90 minutes to complete. According to the CBSE’s standards, teachers must post the students’ correct answers to the online portal and send the CBSE the evaluated OMR sheet the same day. The board will quickly reveal the results after the test is finished. At this stage, the board will just share the students’ grades; it will not be grading their performance.
ALERT! CBSE Board warns for FAKE Admit Cards for Class 10 and 12
CBSE Admit Card 2023, Class 10 & 12 Board Release Download PDF, Link