CBSE Deleted Syllabus For Class 11 English: Syllabus is one of the most important things if you need to score good marks in your board examinations. Being updated with the current syllabus and preparing the study flow according to the syllabus and time remaining is very important for the students. English is a language subject and you can score good marks if you practice well for reading and writing section. Scoring good marks in English can make you overall percentage higher.
CBSE Class 11 English Deleted Syllabus
As during the current Covid-19 situation, schools and students got a major hit in their education, the level of study and the mode of study. CBSE considered all this and decided to reduce the syllabus for each class by 30% accordingly. For this examination year, the reduced syllabus will be used for preparing board examinations this academic year.
Deleted syllabus from the CBSE English 2020 Class 11 as given by CBSE for academic year 2020-21:-
· Classified Advertisements,
· Letters to the editor (giving suggestions/opinions on an issue) Provide realistic context in the form of newspaper report/article to which the students may respond.
· Application for a job with a bio-data or résumé
· Article & Report Writing
· Change of Voice
· Error Correction, editing task/cloze passages
● Father To Son
● The Adventure
● The Ghat of the Only World
● The Tale of Melon City