CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Answer key
After the board test, the Central Board of Secondary Education may provide the CBSE physical education answer key 2021-22 Class 12 in an online format. On the official website, cbseacademic.nic.in, the CBSE Class 12 answer key 2021-22 will be made available. For all main courses, the CBSE will provide the 12th class physical education answer key 2021-22 pdf. The CBSE 12th answer key 2021-22 will help students figure out the proper answers to problems on the CBSE 12th board exams. Students taking the CBSE Class 12 board exams can use the CBSE answer key 2021-22 Class 12 to assess their projected scores.
However, we at Adda247 have brought the Answer key for Physical Education. The Physical Education Exam for class 12th was conducted on December 7th, 2021.
Physical Education Answer key Class 12 2021
On December 7, the Class 12 Physical Education Term 1 exam will last 90 minutes, beginning at 11.30 a.m. and ending an hour afternoon. Students who are taking the Class 12 Physical Education Term 1 exam on Tuesday should look over the CBSE Class 12 Physical Education syllabus and sample paper to get a better understanding of the new test structure.
The Physical Education question paper for CBSE Term 1 will be worth 35 points. According to the curriculum, only questions from 5 units, the names of which were previously revealed, will be asked in Class 12 Physical Education Term 1. The curriculum also stated that the questions will be in the multiple-choice type for the Class 12 Physical Education Term 1 Examination. A practical test of 15 points will also be held, with questions drawn from three units.
Class 12 Physical Education Answer Key Term 1
This year, the board will administer the exam with a redesigned question paper structure, as previously announced. The traditional question and answer format of the paper had been abandoned, and it was already informed that the answer will be offered as an optional MCQ this year. As a result, the CBSE sample paper has been issued in order to assist students with the altered test structure. On the official website of CBSE, students can view the whole section-by-section format for CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Physical Education.
Apart from that, many sample MCQs were also available on Adda247, which according to the students were helpful in the exam.
Q.1 In Planning, defining procedure means
- Setting goals
- Making a policy
- Formation of rules and regulation
- Defining course of action
Answer- (d) Defining course of action
Q.2 Logistics committee deals with-
- Medical Staff
- All of the above
Answer-(d) All of the above
Q.3 Factors affecting motor development-
- All of the above
Answer-(d) All of the above
Q.4 Standing board jump is administered to test-
- Explosive leg speed
- Explosive leg endurance
- Explosive leg strength
- (a) and © both
Answer- (c) Explosive leg strength
Q.5 Floor based physical activities should be planned for-
- Less than the 1-year child
- 1-2 year child
- 3-4 year child
- 5-17 year child
Answer- (a) Less than the 1-year child
Q.6 Extension is ——- movement, that increases the angle at a joint.
Answer- (b) Straightening
Q.7 Carrot and orange comes under-
- Energy giving foods
- Bodybuilding foods
- Protective or regulatory foods
- Normal foods
Answer- (c) Protective or regulatory foods
Q.8 Which of the following tests is conducted to measure cardiovascular fitness?
- Back scratch test
- Rockport one mile test
- Harvard step test
- Both (b) and (c)
Answer- (c) Harvard step test
Q.9 If an odd number of teams are participating in a Round-robin tournament then the formula for calculating the number of rounds is-
Answer- (c) N
Q.10 Which test is to be conducted to measure agility?
- Standing board jump
- 4*10 shuttle run
- Partial curl up
Answer- (b) 4*10 shuttle run
Q.11 Mechanical analysis of javelin thrown by the Neeraj Chopra will be done under-
Q.12 Rebound of the rubber ball is the example of which newton law?
- Newton’s 3rd law
- Newton’s 2nd law
- Newton’s 1st law
- Newtons’s 1st and 2nd law
Answer-(a) Newton’s 3rd law
Q.13 IPL cricket tournament is an example of-
- Knockout Tournament
- League Tournament
- Combination Tournament
- Single League Tournament
Answer- (b) League Tournament
Q.14 Balanced diet is related to –
- Consuming the right amount of vitamins
- Consuming the correct ratio of carbohydrates and fats
- Consuming all the nutrients in the right amount
- Consuming an excess of protein and minerals
Answer(c) Consuming all the nutrients in the right amount
Q.15 Which postural deformity is shown in the figure(Flat food picture was given that doesn’t have arc)
- Knock knee
- Flat Foot
- Round Foot
Answer-(c) Flat Foot
- ______ refers to the inability to digest a particular kind of food.
- Food Myths
- Food Intolerance
- Food Tolerance
- healthy Food
Answer-(b) Food Intolerance
- In a knockout tournament, if byes are in odd numbers then the number of byes in lower half is calculated by –
- NB + ½
- NB – ½
- NB – 1
Answer-(a) NB + ½
- which vitamins were consumed the most during Covid?
- vitamin C and D
- vitamin B and C
- vitamin A and B
- vitamin B and D
Answer-(a) vitamin C and D
- Flexion is _________ movement, that decreases the angle at the moving joint.
- Rockport test is used to measure —
- V0 3 Max.
- V0 4 Max.
- V0 5 Max.
- V0 2 Max.
Answer-(d) V0 2 Max.
- ________ helps in smooth elimination or stool or faeces.
- “Sway Back” is also known as –
- Round Shoulder
- Following are the constraints for women which restrict their participation in sports, except –
- Psychological constraints
- Social constraints
- Eating habits
- Economical constraints
Answer-(b) Social constraints
- In a knockout tournament, if 9 teams are participating then the number of
byes in the upper half will be
- In sports, a Snooker shot is an example of –
- Locomotor skill
- Extended motor skill
- Fine motor skill
- Gross motor skill
Answer-(a) Locomotor skill
- In 50 mt. standing start of Motor Fitness Test, time is taken nearest to –
- 10th of a second
- 9th of a second
- 5th of a second
- 20th of a second
Answer-(a) 10th of a second
- Match the following vitamins with their functions:
- Vitamin K (i) Need for blood clotting
- Vitamin D (ii) For protection of cell wall
- Vitamin E (iii) For vision in dim light
- Vitamin A (iv) For Absorption of calcium and phosphorus
Select the correct answer :
Answer-(d) 1-(i), 2-(iv), 3-(ii), 4-(iii)
- Movement of leg from “Stand at ease” position to attention is –
- Match the following:
- Marketing Committee (i) Head of organizing committee
- Chairperson (ii) Responsible for liaison with Print Media
- Tournament (iii) Series of the contest between a number of Competitors
- Fixture (iv) A sports match that has been arranged for a particular time and date
Answer-(b) 1-ii, 2-i, 3-iv, 4-iii
Q.35 In a knockout tournament 4th Bye will be given to-
- Last team of Lower half
- Last team of Upper half
- First team of Upper half
- First team of Lower half
Answer-(b) Last team of Upper half
Q.36 Assertion (A): Consuming food that are low in calories and fat, and increasing in physical activity will help in maintaining a healthy weight.
Reason(R): There are several ways of assessing a healthy body weight that include weight and height chart, Boady Mass Index(BMI) or assessment of body fat percentage.
In the context of above two statements, which one of the following is correct-
- Both(A) and (R) are true and (R) is correct explanation of (A)
- Both (A) and (R) are true but (R) is not correct explanation of (A)
- (A) is true, but (R) is false
- (A) is false, but (R) is true
Answer-(b) Both (A) and (R) are true but (R) is not correct explanation of (A)
Q.38 Following are energy giving food except-
- Sugar and Jaggery
- Fats and Oil
- Yellow and Orange fruits
Answer-(d) Yellow and Orange fruits
Q.39 Heading the football into opposite goal through a corner kick is an example of-
- Newton’s 1st Law of motion
- Newton’s 2nd Law of motion
- Newton’s 3rd Law of motion
- (a) and (b) Both
Answer-(d) (a) and (b) Both
Q.41 How many matches will be played in the 2nd round if 14 teams are participating in knockout tournaments?
Q.42 Match the following minerals with their functions:
- Iron (i) Found in red blood cell
- Calcium (ii) Found in thyroid hormone
- Sodium (iv) Needed for muscle contraction
- Iodine (v) For healthy bone and teeth
Answer- 1-(i), 2-(iv), 3-(iii), 4-(ii)
Q.46 Choose odd one from the checklist of organizing a sports event-
- Place of event
- Art integration
Answer-(c) Art integration
Q.47 Which statement is not true about food myths?
- Don’t drink water during meal
- Eating potatoes increases obesity
- The fever the carbohydrates, healthier you are
- Vitamins are essential for your body
Answer-(c) The fever the carbohydrates, healthier you are
Q.48 Assertion(A): Achieving health for all means doing what is best for health right from the beginning of people’s lives says WHO Director-General Dr. Tedras Adhanam
Reason(R): For children at least 180 minutes of physical activities of which 60 minutes is moderate to vigorous-intensity physical activity should be planned.
In the context of the above two statements, which one of the following is correct?
- Both(A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
- Both(A) and (R) are true and (R) is not correct explanation of (A).
- (A) is true but (R) is false
- (A) is false but (R) is true
Answer-(a) Both(A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
Q.49 If you want to be in the top position in games and sports, you have to adhere to proper sports planning. The attainment of good performance in the field of games and sports depends on effective planning.
Following are the objectives of planning, except-
- Goal orientation
- Making strategies
- Facilitate recreation
- Formation of rule and regulation
Answer-(c) Facilitate recreation
Q.51 Children and sports are closely related to each other. Children have a innate tendency to participate in sports. We must focus on the motor development of the children. The important thing is that the motor development of the children should always be according to the requirement of the sports.
Following are the example of gross motor development, except-
Q.52 The chief aim of physical activities during 5 to 17 years of age groups is to improve cardio-respiratory and muscular fitness, bone health, cardiovascular and to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Rate at which activity is performed is known as-
- Type of activity
Q.53 Rock port test may be useful for those who are unable to run due to sedentary lifestyle or for older individual or for those of low fitness level or injury.
In Rockport test gender value for men is-
- Archana a P.E. Teacher or ABC School sent invitations to 26 teams to play Kho-Kho under Khelo India programme. All teams accepted the invitation. Now, help Archana and suggest her which type of tournament she should organise to make the competition successful.
- Knockout tournament
- League tournament
- Round robin tournament
- Berger tournament
Answer- (c) Round-robin tournament
- Mirabai Chanu is from a very simple family but she always used to dream big. Though she knew that her family would not be able to afford her nutrition still she continued to pursue her dreams. And finally, the day came when she won the silver medal in weight-lifting in Tokyo Olympics.
The women who got two medals in Olympics in —
- P.V. Sindhu
- Lovlina Borgohain
- Sakshi Malik
- Meerabai Chanu
Answer-(a) P.V. Sindhu
- During the morning assembly in the school, Anu fell unconscious. she was taken to a nearby doctor. The doctor declared her malnourished and advised her to take a balanced diet every day.
Balance diet consists-
- Macro Nutrients
- Micro Nutrients
- Nutritive and Non-Nutritive components
- Nutritive component
Answer- (c)Nutritive and Non-Nutritive components
- In general sports, biomechanics is a quantitative based study and analysis of professional athletes and sports activities. It explains how and why the human body moves in the way that it does.
Following are the importance of biomechanics, except –
- Improvement in training
- Improvement in equipment
- Improvement in performance
- Improvement in aesthetic
Answer-(d) Improvement in aesthetic
Steps to check the Physical Education Class 12th Answer Key 2021 of Term 1
Below mentioned are the steps to check the Answer Key:
- cbseacademic.nic.in is the CBSE academic website.
- Click the ‘CBSE Class 12 term 1 or term 2 answer key’ link on the homepage.
- Now, select the subject and click on it.
- On the screen, the CBSE 12th answer key 2021-22 for term 1 or term 2 will show.
- To calculate the predicted scores, download the CBSE class 12 answer key 2021-22.
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Term 1 Answer Key
Related Post: Class 12 Maths Answer key term 1
FAQs on Class 12 Physical Education Answer key 2021 for Term 1
How many chapters does physical education have in class 12?
Physical education in class 12 is divided into ten chapters.
Is Physical Education part of the board examination?
Although the Central Board of Physical Education is not one of the required subjects for all streams, many students elect to take it as an elective.
What is the purpose of physical education in the 12th grade?
Physical education aims to improve motor skills such as strength, speed, endurance, coordination, flexibility, agility, and balance. These are crucial factors in achieving high results in a variety of games and sports.
Is the Ncert sufficient for physical education?
The NCERT book is sufficient for preparing questions of easy and average difficulty.
What does it mean to say “bye” in physical education?
A bye is a privilege granted to a team by drawing lots that allow it to avoid playing a match in the first round.