CBSE Class 12 Improvement Result 2020 Released: Class 12th students who have appeared for the improvement exams conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. As per the latest information made available by the CBSE, the CBSE Class 12 Improvement Results have been declared on the official website of the CBSE @ www.cbse.nic.in. Alternatively, the results have also been made available on www.results.nic.in and www.cbseresults.nic.in.
Official Notification: RESULT DECLARATION OF “IMPROVEMENT CATEGORY” OF CLASS-XII EXAMINATION 2020
CBSE Class 12th Improvement Result 2020
Students must log-on to the official websites and download their CBSE Class 12 Improvement Results as soon as possible. The board has informed the media that the CBSE Class 12 Improvement Results 2020 will be made available through the DigiLocker App or online platform. The mark sheets will be made available through CBSE’s online result repository “Parinam Manjusha” which is integrated with the DigiLocker app.
CBSE Verification and Revaluation: Check Details
Along with the announcement of the CBSE Class 12 Improvement Category Results, CBSE has also released the dates for verification and revaluation of the answer sheets. The official notification from CBSE in this regard reads that, “Request for all the processes will be accepted only online through the board’s website — www.cbse.nic.in — and during the specified schedules along with processing charges. Check | CBSE 12th Result 2020 (Declared): Direct Link to Check 12th Result here
No application, after schedule and in offline mode, will be accepted.” The notification further reads that, “Only those candidates who have applied for a photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for revaluation or challenge the marks awarded to a question.”
CBSE Revolution And Verification: Application Date, Fees & Timing
Here are the important details pertaining to the verification and revaluation process as mentioned by the CBSE: –
- The applications for the verification process will be accepted from 23rd July onwards till 24th July 2020. The students will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 per subject for verification.
- The result of the verification process will be made available on the website of CBSE. In case of any changes, the result will be communicated through the post as well.
- The timeline to apply for a photocopy of the answer sheet has been announced as 1st August to 2nd August 2020. The fee payable is Rs. 700 per subject.
- The timeline to apply for revaluation will start from 6th August 2020 and will end by 7th August 2020.
- For all the processes, the last date for submission of application is 5 PM on the last day.