Class 12 Geography Term 1 Answer Key 2021
CBSE Class 12 Geography Term 1 Answer Key 2021: On Thursday, December 9, 2021, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) held the class 12 Geography paper. Students were expected to attend the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam began, and they were asked to bring their CBSE to admit cards to the exam hall, according to CBSE guidelines. For the first time, CBSE has held a term 1 Geography paper with multiple-choice questions, and students will be expected to submit the right solution using OMR sheets. The paper will take no more than 90 minutes to complete. At 1 p.m., students will be expected to submit an OMR sheet.
CBSE Class 12th Term 1 Geography Answer Key
The CBSE Class 12 answer key 2021-22 will be provided on the official website, cbseacademic.nic.in, for all main courses. The 12th class physical education answer key 2021-22 pdf will be provided by the CBSE. The CBSE 12th answer key 2021-22 will assist students in determining the correct solutions to problems on the CBSE 12th board examinations, and students sitting the CBSE Class 12 board exams can use the Check Class 12 Geography Answer key 2021 to estimate their expected marks.
However, we at Adda247 have provided the answer key for the class 12 Term 1 Geography Paper. On December 9th, 2021, the Geography Exam for class 12th was held.
CBSE Term 1 Class 12 Geography Answer key
As previously reported, the board will administer the exam this year with a revised question paper structure, and the old question and answer format of the examination will be abandoned. It has already been announced that this year’s answer would be available as an optional MCQ. In order to help pupils adjust to the new test structure, the CBSE provided a sample paper. Aside from that, Adda247 has a large number of sample MCQs.
Geography Class 12 Term 1 Answer Key
Class 12 Term 1 Geography Questions Papers
Class 12 Term 1 Geography Questions
Answer any 20 questions out of the given 24 questions.
1. Which one of the following states has the lowest population density?
(d) Himachal Pradesh
2. Which of the following group of countries did the Indians migrate to mainly in first
(a) Mauritius, Fiji, Sri Lanka
(b) Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore
(c) United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom
(d) Australia, New Zealand, Germany
3. Which of the following states has the highest percentage of the rural population?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
4. Which of the following states has the largest number of emigrants?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
5. Identify the classification of towns on the basis of their evolution in different periods in India:
(a) First, Second and Third Category
(b) Ancient, Medieval and Modern
(c) Transport, Commercial and Industrial
(d) Cantonment, Religious and Educational
6. Identify the town developed in Medieval period.
7. Which of the following towns has the largest population?
8. Which of the following types of town is ‘Babina’?
9. Which of the following rivers comes under West flowing group-I?
10. In which of the following sectors is the ground water used the highest?
11. Which of the following states has started the ‘Neeru – Meeru’ programme?
(c) Andhra Pradesh
12. Which of the following group of states uses the highest amount of groundwater?
(a) Tripura, Maharashtra, West Bengal
(b) Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar
(c) Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Kerala
(d) Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan
13. Which of the following symbols is used in place of ‘isthmus’?
14. Who among the following defined “Human geography is the study of the changing
relationship between the unresting man and the unstable earth.”
(b) Griffith Taylor
(c) Ellen C. Semple
(d) Paul Vidal de la Blache
15. Behavioural school of thought emphasised on which of the following aspects?
(a) Lived experience
(b) Causes of poverty and social inequality
(c) Different aspects of social well-being
(d) Housing, health and education.
16. Which one of the following is the most serious problem due to increasing population?
(a) Increased epidemics
(b) Decreased resources.
(c) Shortage of educational institutions
(d) Shortage of opportunities of employment
17. Which one of the following is a main component of population change?
(a) Density of population
18. Which among the following explains the ‘equity concept of development’?
(a) Equal access to opportunities
(b) Capabilities building in people
(c) Power to make choice
(d) Opportunities for future generation
19. Which of the following approaches looks at human beings as beneficiaries?
(a) Income approach
(b) Welfare approach
(c) Basic need approach
(d) Capability approach
20. Which of the following countries has the highest ranking in ‘Human Development Index’?
Steps to check the Geography Class 12th Answer Key 2021 of Term 1
- The CBSE academic website is cbseacademic.nic.in, where you can check the answer key of the Geography Term 1 Board Exam.
- On the homepage, click the ‘CBSE Class 12 term 1 or term 2 answer key’ link.
- Now choose your subject and click on it.
- The CBSE 12th answer key 2021-22 for term 1 or term 2 will appear on the screen.
- Download the CBSE class 12 answer key 2021-22 to calculate the projected scores.