CBSE Board Exam 2021 Latest News: CBSE New Marking Scheme & Class 12th Private Exams Dates 2021
CBSE has announced that the exams for private candidates will be conducted from 16 August to 15 September. The private candidates have been staging online protests but to no avail. According to the Board officials, the result of private candidates cannot be declared based on the evaluation criteria set for regular students.
They further state that the internal assessment data of the private candidates are no longer available with the Board and hence it will create problems. The students on the other hand have been demanding to treat them equally like the regular students. The Board is all set to conduct the exams.
We will update as the admit card and the registration starts for the same!
We have highlighted the latest information on CBSE Class 12 Board Exams below. Read the article to know more about it.
CBSE Latest News 2021: CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Result
The result for the Class 10 and Class 12 Board Exams 2021 by the Central Board of Secondary Education is expected to release soon. We will be updating the readers as soon as the official declaration comes by CBSE.
The official CBSE website link where the results will be available is www.cbse.gov.in. For now, we have made a list of websites where the students of Class 10 and Class 12 can check their results.
Alternative Ways to Check the CBSE Board Result 2021
It is well known to most of us that the CBSE website crashes when the results are declared when a huge number of students try to login at the same time. Below we have listed the alternative ways in which a student can check his/her result apart from visiting the official website of CBSE.
- Firstly, students can check their respective results using their email addresses and SMS. The SMS service will be available for the phone number provided to the schools during registration for the Boards.
- Secondly, the UMANG app can be installed and registered for the Board Exam Results for Class 10 and Class 12 students. UMANG app is available for android and ios.
- Thirdly, the DigiLocker app is available for students. Through the app one can check their certificates and their results.
- Fourthly, students can check their results via IVRS. TGIS is launched by CBSE especially for the students of Class 10 and 12 to check the results if the website is crashed.
- Fifthly, they can refer to third-party websites. One of the third-party websites is www.indiaresults.com
Steps to check the CBSE Board Exam Results 2021
Following are the steps you need to follow to check your CBSE Board Exam results.
- Visit the CBSE official website. The link is www.cbse.gov.in.
- Click on the designated link for Class 10 and Class 12
- Enter your application number, roll number, and captcha code.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
We at Adda247 wish you all the best for your results!
CBSE Board Exam 2021 Latest News: Class 12 Evaluation Criteria 2021
|Class||Component to be evaluated||Percentage|
|Class 12||Marks based on Unit Test/Mid-Term/Pre-Board Exam||40%|
|Class 11||Marks based on theory component of final exam||30%|
|Class 10||Marks based on average theory component of
best three performing subjectsout of main 5 subjects.
- The marks for Class 12 Boards will be allotted based on 30:30:40 It means that 30 percent marks will be based on the result of Final Exams of Class 10, another 30 percent marks will be based on the result of Final Exams of Class 11 and the remaining 40 percent will be on the pre-boards marks held by different schools for the Class 12 students.
- The 30:30:40 will be for theory papers and for practicals as it is marks will be taken into consideration.
- The best of 3 subjects out of 5, in Class 10 and Class 11 will be considered.
- This criterion was decided upon by the 13 member committee formed by the Central Board of Secondary Education
- For Class 12 students, the marks of unit test, term, and practical’s will be taken into consideration
- The final result for Class 12 is expected to be declared by July 31, 2021.
- If any candidate is not satisfied with the marks given by CBSE after evaluating based upon the given order of evaluation, then CBSE will be giving the student another chance to appear in the Board Exams. Information will be provided once the Board Exams get over.
- If any candidate has not appeared in the final internal assessment for Class 12, then for such students schools will be allowed to take one-on-one telephonic viva/exam which will be recorded with digital evidence to be submitted to CBSE.
- On 1st June 2021, Honorable Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, after a meeting with the high officials declared to cancel the CBSE Board Exams for Class 12.
Note: Schools should not be waiting till the last date to complete the formalities and should complete faster based upon the enrolled number of students in Class XII.
|Theory Marks||Practical/ IA Marks||Total Marks|
|Marks||Class 10 (30%)||Class 11 (30%)||Class 12 (40%)||Class 12 (100%)||Class 10||Class 11||Class 12|
CBSE Board Exam 2021 Latest News: Example For Marks Calculation Class 12th
Let’s take an example of a person named Ram. Ram is waiting for his Class 12th Board Results.
Scaling for 80 marks theory paper(Class 10)
- He scored 74, 70, and 68 in the top 3 subjects out of 5, in Class 10.
Average for 80 marks theory paper= (74 + 70 + 68) / 3
- 30% of 80 marks theory paper is 24 marks.
- Now, we will scale it for 80 Marks. So, 30 percent of 70.67 = 21.2 marks, This 21.2 marks will be out of 24 marks
- Marks for Class 10th after calculating = 21.2/24 marks
Scaling for 70 Marks theory paper (Class 10)
- 30% of 70 marks is 21 marks
- Average for 70 marks theory paper = (Average of 80 marks theory paper/80)*70
Average for 70 marks theory paper= 61.83
- 30 percent of 61.83 = 18.55 marks. 18.55 marks will be out of 21 marks
Now for example if Ram had Maths in Class 11 and scored 65/80 so calculation will be based upon the following:
Scaling for 80 marks theory paper (Class 11)
- 30% of 80 marks are 24 marks.
- 30% of 65 are 19.5 marks.
- So, Ram scored 19.5/24 marks in theory for maths
- Same way we will calculate for top 3 subjects.
Now for Class 12th pre-boards, Ram scored 70/80 in Maths..
- 40% of 80 are 32 marks
- 40% of 70 are 28 marks.
- So, Ram will score 28/32 in Maths.
If we add the results,
- To get the total marks in theory for Maths, Class 10th + Class 11th + Class 12th
- 2+19.5+28=68.7. Ram scored 68.7/80 in total.
- Adding 20 marks of practical, Ram scored 88.7 in Maths out of 100 marks
This will be the total marks scored by Ram in Maths for Class 12th Board Exams.
The practical results will be considered the same as scored by the student for Class 12.
The tabular data for the above example is given below.
|Theory Marks||Practical/ IA Marks||Marks scored by Ram||Total in theory|
|Marks||Class 10 (30%)||Class 11 (30%)||Class 12 (40%)||Class 10||Class 11||Class 12|
Check This Video To Know More
FAQ’S on CBSE Board Exams of Class 12, 2021
1. When will the final results be declared for Class 12?
The final results for Class 12 will be declared by 31 July 2021.
2. What will be the pass mark?
The pass mark has not yet been conveyed but till last year the pass percentage for a subject was 33% in practical and 33% in theory.
3. Will CBSE provide grades or marks for 2021?
As of now, CBSE will be providing marks for 2021, Class 12 students.