CBSE 12th Result Rechecking/Re-evaluation 2020: Now that the final results for class 12th students who had appeared for their board exams conducted by CBSE; students are breathing a sigh of relief. The declaration of the CBSE 12th Result 2020 got delayed by several weeks as the nationwide lockdown created huge obstacles in the process of answer sheet evaluation. Then the students were kept waiting by the CBSE ever since the lockdown came into effect regarding the dates for pending examinations. Check | CBSE Class 12th Improvement Results 2020 (Released): Apply For Verification
Finally, when the dates were announced by the CBSE, students started their preparations. But as the Coronavirus cases across India showed no signs of abating, the pressure from parents and students started increasing on CBSE for cancelling the exams.
CBSE 12th Result Re-evaluation 2020 Application Fee
The rechecking and revaluation process is a standard practice followed by CBSE every year. It allows the students, who are not satisfied with their marks in any subject(s), to ask for their paper to be re-checked and re-evaluated by the CBSE. This year also CBSE will be accepting applications from students who wish to apply for the CBSE 12th Revaluation/Rechecking process. But this year the entire process will be carried out online. Students must log-on to the official website of CBSE @ www.cbse.nic.in and pay the application fee after completing the Online Application for Revaluation/Re-checking/Re-totaling.
The charges applicable for the above-mentioned services are as follows: –
- Answer Sheet Photocopy Fee – 700/- per
- Subject Marks Verification Fee – Rs. 300/- per subject
- Re-Evaluation / Re-checking / Re-totalling Fees- Rs. 100/- per subject
Steps To Apply CBSE 12th Result Revaluation/Re-checking
Steps to apply online for CBSE 12th Result Revaluation Process kindly follow these given steps below:
- Log-on to the official website of CBSE @ www.cbse.nic.in.
- Locate the CBSE 12th Rechecking or the CBSE 12th Re-evaluation Form 2020 link and click on it.
- Log-in to your account with your roll number and registration number.
- Now, select the subjects for which you wish to conduct the reevaluation or re-checking for.
- Now, you will be asked to pay the application fee through any of the acceptable mediums.
- Thereafter, your form will be submitted, and you will be provided a reference copy with an ID number.
- Save it on your system for future reference.
After the application form has been submitted, CBSE will initiate the required process and intimate the student regarding the result of his/her application within a short time.