Bihar School Examination Board is the official education board of the state of Bihar. The board is responsible for managing the school education matters in the state. It also conducts the board exams for class 10th and 12th exams in many schools across Bihar.
Recently, the Bihar School Examination Board has made an important announcement pertaining to the BSEB 12th Result 2020. As per the announcement, the board will allow revaluation and scrutiny of class 12th applications. The revaluation and scrutiny will be permitted from 8th May 2020 onwards.
All the class 12th students who have appeared for the board exams conducted by BSEB can apply for the scrutiny and revaluation through the official website of the board. The official website for BSEB Result 2020 is www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Students must note that the application process for the scrutiny and revolution will close on 25th May 2020.
Check >> Bihar Board 10th Result 2020
Thereafter, no new applications will be accepted under any circumstances. So, all the students who wish to apply for the scrutiny and revaluation must do the same at earliest, without waiting for the last minute.
BSEB 12th Result 2020: Important Information
Students are advised to make a note of the below mentioned important details pertaining to the BSEB 12th Result 2020: –
- The application process will start from 8th May 2020 on the official website of BSEB.
- The application process will end on 25th May 2020.
- Students are required to submit the application form along with an application fee of Rs. 70.
- Only those students who have appeared for the class 12th exams conducted by BSEB for the academic year 2019-20 are eligible to apply.
BSEB 12th Result 2020: How To Apply
Students have to follow all the steps clearly mentioned below to apply for the revaluation and scrutiny of their class 12th papers: –
- Log-on to the official website for BSEB 12th Result 2020, i.e. www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage, locate the link “Apply for Scrutiny” and click on the same.
- The student will be required to enter the details like registration number and roll number. Thereafter students must complete the registration process.
- Log-in to the account with the given login credentials.
- From the given list, select the subjects for which revaluation and scrutiny are desired.
- Payment for the requisite amount of the application fee must be made through the preferred online payment channel.
- After the payment process is completed, the student must download a copy of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Recently, BSEB has issued guidelines and instructions to the district education officers and directors of the evaluation centres pertaining to all essential aspects of the revaluation and scrutiny process.
Check Latest >> Bihar Board 10th Result 2020
- Bihar Matric Result 2020: BSEB To Announce 10th Result In May, Check Details
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2020: Apply For Scrutiny Date Extended
- Bihar Matric Result: BSEB starts scrutiny Of Toppers, Results To Be Out Soon