There is an extremely important update for the class 12th students in Bihar who had appeared for the board examinations conducted by the Bihar School Education Board this year. The Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 for the inter students was declared by the BSEB on 24th March 2020, but the scrutiny process had to be postponed due to the nationwide lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Eventually, the BSEB commenced the scrutiny application process from 8th May 2020. As per the notification from the board, the scrutiny process was to culminate on 25th May 2020.
Check >> Bihar Board 10th Result 2020
But due to the demands from the parents and students, the application window for the scrutiny of Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 has been extended till 3rd June 2020. Usually, the board immediately starts the scrutiny process. While making the announcement, the Chairman of the Bihar School Education Board released a press note and stated that “Candidates who are not satisfied with the marks obtained by them in one or more subjects can apply for scrutiny online till 3rd June by visiting the official website of Bihar Board at www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.” Students must avail this opportunity to apply for scrutiny of their papers and should complete the application process as soon as possible.
Bihar Board 12th Result 2020: Detailed Instructions Issued By The Board
Candidates who wish to apply for scrutiny of their Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 must pay Rs. 70/- per paper as the scrutiny fees. The same must be paid on the official website of SBEB while submitting the application for the scrutiny. The fee amount is non-refundable. The acceptable modes of payments, including UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
In order to submit the application for Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 scrutiny, the candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log-on to the official website of Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 @ www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage of the website locate the link Apply for scrutiny Annual Intermediate Examination 2020.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your registration number, roll number and role code to register on the website.
- After your registration has completed, you will receive an application id.
- Use this application id and registration number to log-in to your account.
- Now, you will be able to see a subject-wise list for the subjects which are available for scrutiny.
- Select the subjects which you wish to apply for scrutiny.
- Now, you must proceed to the fee payment stage. Here you must pay the requisite fee through any of your preferred mediums.
- After the fee has been paid, your application for scrutiny will be submitted.
- Download and save a copy of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.