Bihar Board 10th Result 2020 was declared on 26th May 2020 after several weeks of wait. Now that the results for class 10th students have been released by the Bihar School Examination Board; students have been breathing a sigh of relief. But some students are not satisfied with their Bihar Board 10th Result 2020 and are looking to apply for scrutiny of their answer sheets. There is now an important update for such students as the BSEB has announced the details regarding the scrutiny process under Bihar Board 10th Result 2020.
Bihar Board 10th Result 2020: Details Regarding The Scrutiny Process
As per the latest announcement from BSEB, students who are not satisfied with their Bihar Board 10th Result 2020, will be allowed to apply for scrutiny of their answer sheets on the official website of the board. As per the results declared by the board, out of the total 14.95 lakh students who had appeared for the class 10th exams, appx. 2.89 lakh students have failed the exams this year, and 1,019 students will have to appear for the compartmental examinations. The pass percentage for this year has been pegged at 80.59%.
The online application process for scrutiny of class 10th answer sheets will commence from 29th May 2020 and will continue till 12th June 2020. So, all the students who are not satisfied with their Bihar Board 10th Result 2020, should complete the online application process for the scrutiny within this time frame. No further extensions will be provided by the board in this matter. An application fee of Rs. 70 will be payable by the students for every subject for which the scrutiny is desired.
Bihar Board 10th Result 2020: How to apply for scrutiny
Students who wish to apply for scrutiny of their answer sheet for the class 10th exams under BSEB must follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Log-on to the official website of Bihar Board 10th Result 2020, i.e. www.biharboard.online.
- Now, on the homepage of the website, locate the link “Bihar Board 10th Result 2020.”
- Now, herein you need to locate the link for Matric Scrutiny Application.
- You will have to complete your registration first to generate the registration number, if not done earlier.
- Now, login to your account using your login credentials.
- Here you will have to select the subjects for which you wish to apply for the scrutiny.
- Now, you must make the payment for the scrutiny through any of the acceptable means.
- After the payment has been made, submit your application.
- Make sure to download and save a copy of your application as well as the fee payment receipt for future reference.