AP ECET 2023 Application Form : The AP ECET 2023 Application forms were issued by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on March 10, 2023, and applications concluded on April 10, 2023. From April 20, JNTU Kakinada has made the AP ECET 2023 application form correction facility available.
Candidates can apply for AP ECET 2023 application correction until April 22. The AP ECET 2023 application deadline for AP ECET 2023 with a late fee is April 24. The AP ECET application form 2023 is available at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. On May 5, 2023, the authority will hold the AP ECET exam 2023. Keep reading this article to get more details and latest updates about AP ECET exam 2023.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Overview
Here in this table you can get a brief idea about the AP ECET 2023 exam.
|AP ECET 2023|
|Exam Name||AP ECET 2023|
|Full Name of the exam||
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test
|Frequency of AP ECET Exam||Once a year|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
|Courses||BTech, BE, and B Pharma|
|Medium of the exam||English|
State-Level Entrance Exam
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|AP ECET 2023 Participating Colleges||7|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
AP ECET 2023 Registration
According to the most recent information, the registration procedure for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2023) was begun by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Applying for the AP ECET 2023 was possible on the official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. On April 10, 2023, the registrations closed by the authorities without a late fee. Aspirants can review the AP ECET 2023 registration procedure.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Date
The AP ECET 2023 exam will be given on May 5, 2023, in two shifts, according to the official timetable. The early shift will take place from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. The afternoon shift, in contrast, will go from 3 pm to 6 pm.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Date
|Application form released||10th March 2023|
|Last date to apply||10th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with a Rs. 500 late fee||15th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with a Rs. 2000 late fee||19th April 2023|
|Correction window for Application Form||20th to 22nd April 2023|
|Last date to apply with a Rs. 5000 late fee||24th April 2023|
|Admit Card||28th April 2023|
|AP ECET Exam Date||5th May 2023|
AP ECET 2023 Registration Starts @cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
From April 20 and April 22, 2023, applicants may edit their AP ECET 2023 applications. Only during this time period are they able to change information such the mother’s name, qualifying exam year of appearance/passing, and qualifying exam medium of instruction. The candidate cannot change information like their name or uploaded documents, though. However, a formal request can be sent by email to the CONVENER, APECET 2023.
Direct Link for AP ECET 2023 Registration
Below is the direct link for AP ECET 2023 Registration on the official website of AP ECET 2023:
Steps for AP ECET 2023 Registration
The registration process for AP ECET 2023 has been launched by the authorities. The processes listed below can be used by qualified candidates to apply for the AP ECET 2023 Exam on the website:
Step 1: Visit the official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in, as the first step.
Step 2: Choose the AP ECET 2023 registration link on the homepage.
Step 3: Review the qualifying requirements and provide the necessary information.
Step 4: Check the email and complete the payment.
Step 5: Complete the application (after payment only)
Step 6: Submit the completed information.
Step 7: Print the page out for your records.
AP ECET 2023 Application Fee
- The only way to submit the application fee is online.
- Applicants may pay using an AP/TS online centre, a credit card, a debit card, or net banking.
- The application cost for candidates in the OC, BC, and SC/ST categories is Rs. 600, Rs. 550, and Rs. 500, respectively.
- Registration fees are never refundable.
AP ECET 2023 Lateral Entry
During the academic year 2023–2024, applications are being accepted for AP ECET 2023 admission into second-year lateral entry into engineering/pharmacy courses for holders of engineering and technology diplomas and B.Sc. (Mathematics) candidates. Only those who are eligible may submit their applications online.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can view the AP ECET 2023 exam pattern in the tables below. The AP ECET 2023 exam pattern will differ for those interested in engineering and those interested in pharmacy.
- The AP ECET 2023 exam will be given in an online format (CBT).
- The AP ECET 2023 examination will be given entirely in English.
- The paper has a maximum of 200 Objective-Type questions.
- Each correct answer will receive one point, and there will be no negative marking on the AP ECET 2023 paper.
- The duration of the AP ECET 2023 exam will be three hours.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern for Pharmacy
|AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern for Pharmacy|
|Subjects asked for Pharmacy Course||
AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern for Engineering
|AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern for Engineering|
|Subjects asked for Engineering Course||
Marks in Each Section
|All engineering branches||100|
AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern for B.Sc (With Mathematics as Optional)
|AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern for B.Sc|
AP ECET 2023 Admit Card
- The AP ECET 2023 admit card will be available online on the JNTU’s official website from 28th April as per the schedule.
- Only applicants who complete the AP ECET 2023 application form before the deadline will be issued AP ECET admit card 2023.
- Candidates must bring a hard copy of their AP ECET 2023 admit card as well as a valid ID (Aadhar Card, Voter Card etc) to the exam center.
- To download their AP ECET admit card 2023, aspirants must input their AP ECET 2023 application number and date of birth in the required fields.
- After downloading the AP ECET 2023 Admit Card, candidates must carefully review all of the information on it. If any error is discovered in the AP ECET 2023 admit card, candidates should immediately contact the concerning authority.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Syllabus
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University determines the AP ECET Syllabus for different courses. To prepare effectively for the AP ECET 2023 entrance exam, the candidate must be familiar with exam pattern, and AP ECET 2023 Syllabus.
- Pharmacy Course – The pharmacy school syllabus will include topics such as pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacognosy, and pharmacology.
- EThe syllabus for the Engineering programme will include PCM subjects from grades 11 and 12.
- The B.Sc. (Mathematics) curriculum will focus on Mathematics, Communicative English, and Analytical Ability.