NTA Sainik School Admission Questions Papers 2022
AISSEE Sainik School Question Papers 2022: Candidates would gain a better understanding of the syllabus, exam pattern, and section-wise distribution of marks by solving sample papers of Sainik School. Additionally, the AISSEE 2022 question papers assist students in comprehending the most recent exam style and exam complexity. There are three groups of questions on each AISSEE question paper. On this page, we have shared a sample paper of Sainik School to help candidates prepare for their exams. Solving Sainik School sample papers will assist students to improve their time management skills, which will help them be test-ready. solve all the questions given on this page.
NTA Sainik School Admission Previous Year Questions Papers: Questions
1. Find the difference between the greatest and the least number that can be written using the digits 6, 2, 7, 4, 3 each only once.
2. Estimate the product 5980 x 428 by rounding off each number to the nearest hundreds.
3. Three numbers are in the ratio 3:4:5 and their L.C.M is 2400. Their H.C.F is?
4. Leela reads 25 pages of a book containing 100 pages. Lalita read 2/5 of the same book. who reads less and by how much?
a. Leela, 15 pages
b. Lalita 15 pages
c. Leela, 20 pages
d. Lalita, 20 pages
5. √625/11 x 14/√25 x 11/√196 is equal to
6. Naveen bought 3m 20cm cloth for his shirt and 2m 5cm cloth for his trousers. Find the total length of the cloth brought by him.
d. 5.0, 0m
7. The least common multiple of 3, 4, and 9 is
8. An airplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 km/h in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 5/3 hrs. it must travel at a speed of?
9. A can lay railway track between two given stations in 16 days and B can do the same job in 12 days. With the help of C they did the job in 4 days only. Then C alone can do the job in how many days?
a. 46/5 days
b. 47/5 days
c. 48/5 days
d. 49/5 days
10. Ram, Rahul, and Rohit shared a bag of marbles. The bag contained 272 marbles. How many marbles were left over after the friends shared them equally?
11. Cost of 4 dozens of bananas is Rs. 60. How many bananas can be purchased for Rs 12.50?
12. The average weight of 16 boys in a class is 50.25 kg and that of the remaining 8 boys is 45.15kg. Find the average weight of all the boys in the class?
13. Manju runs around a rectangular park of length 35m and breadth 20m. Meenu runs around a square park of side 30m. Who covers less distance and by how much, if meenu takes 4 rounds and Manju takes 3 rounds completely?
a. Meenu 150m
b. Manju 120m
c. Manju, 150m
d. Meenu 120m
14. A photo frame is in the shape of a quadrilateral with one diagonal longer than the other. Which of the following is the possible shape of the photo frame?
d. none of these
15. The product of a non zero whole number and its successor is always
a. divisible by 3
b. an odd number
c. a prime number
d. an even number
16. A sum fetched a total simple interest of Rs. 4016.25 at the rate of 9% in 5 years. what is the sum?
a. Rs. 4462
b. Rs. 8032
c. Rs. 8900
d. Rs. 8925
17. Find the angle measure between the hands of the clock when the time shows 6 pm?
18. Find the volume of a cube of side 6cm?
a. 216 cm3
19. Write the Roman Numeral CDXXXIX in Arabic numeral
20. The product of the two numbers is 1296. If one number is 16 times the other, find the smaller number
21. The measure of an angle is 3/4 of 60 degrees. what is the measure of its complementary angle?
22. Subtract the difference of 8.362 and 7.942 from the sum of 5.675 and 1.327
25. How much time will it take for an amount of Rs 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
b. 4 yrs
c. 6 yrs
d. 5 yrs
26. In a triangle, if the second angle is 2 times the first angle and the third angle is 3 times the first angle, find the angles of the triangle.
a. 30, 60, 90
b. 15, 30, 45
c. 45, 45, 90
d, 20, 40, 120
26. The area of a circle is 616 cm2. Find its diameter?
27. Find the quotient when 53.016 is divided by 24
28. A rectangular path of 60m length and 3m width is covered by square tiles of side 25cm. Find the number of ties used to make this path?
29. The value of the A in 475+64% of 950 = 900+A
d. None of these
30. What will be HCF of 216, 288 and 720?
31. solve (106×106 – 94×94) = ?
32. If 2/3 of 70% of 600, when subtracted from a number, is 320, what is the number?
33. A mobile phone is sold for Rs. 1650 after purchasing it for Rs. 1500. What is the percentage of profit?
34. In the first test of mathematics a student gets 18 marks out of 25. In the second test of the same weightage, he got 22 marks. What is the percentage of marks did he get more in the second test?
d. none of these
35. Average of 20 results is 18, if 3 is subtracted from each result, then what will be the new average?
36. if 90.0675 is divided by 15, then the quotient is?
37. How many seconds are there in 24 hrs?
38. √1089+121 value is
39. If angles A, B, and C in a triangle ABC are 3x, 5x and 8x+4 respectively, then find all the three angles
c. 90, 75, 15
d. 90, 95, 100
40. what are the prime factors of 37800?
41. (10% of 3.75+15% of 7.25) convert into decimal
42. I am a prime number. If you subtract 2 from me, I become divisible by 7?
43. which place had the highest temperature at 3 AM?
44. Which place is coolest at 3 PM?
45. How much higher is the temperature in Mumbai from that of Srinagar at 3 PM?
46. How many degrees will be the temperature at 3 AM need to rise for it to reach 40 degrees celsius in Thiruvananthapuram?
47. How much lower is the temperature of Kolkata from that in chennai at both times(3am and 3pm)
a. 8 and 3.3
b. 3 and 8
c. 8 amd 8
d. 3.3 and 3.3
NTA Sanik School Admission Questions Paper 2022 of General Knowledge
48. Black soil is also known as
a. regur soil
b. red soil
c. laterite soil
d. mountain soil
49. P.V. Sindhu is associated with which sports?
50. The space program of govt of India is looked after by
51. Bhakharanangal project is built on the river?
52. Who is known as the “Iron Man” of India?
a. Jawahar Lal Nehru
b. mahatma Gandhi
c. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
d. Subhash Chandra Bose
53. The longest river in south India is?
54. which planet is known as a morning star as well as an evening star?
55. Which article of the constitution provided Indian citizens “Right to Equality”?
a. article 12
b. article 14
c. article 13
d. article 17
56. “Narora” nuclear power plant is located in the state of?
d. West Bengal
57. Which of the following diseases spreads through contaminated food and water?
58. Which is the biggest desert in the world?
59. Manas national park is located in the state of?
b. Arunachal Pradesh
c. Himachal Pradesh
d. Andhra Pradesh
60. Which of these grows from the roots?
d. sweet potato
61. Sahayadris is also known as?
b. Western Ghats
d. Eastern Ghats
62. The gas-filled in a weather balloon is
63. Growing children need more of
64. Which gas is dissolved under pressure in soft drinks?
b. carbon dioxide
65. Who is the lowest-ranked Air Force Officer among these?
a. wing commander
b. group captain
c. flying officer
d. flight lieutinant
66. which of the following is a national festival?
b. Republic day
d. chatth puja
67. Dr. Amartya sen won a noble prize in which field?
68. The imaginary line drawn halfway between the North Pole and the South Pole is called?
a. Tropic of Cancer
c, Arctic Circle
d. Antarctica Circle
69. The largest island in the world is
b. New Zealand
70. The coldest place in the world, lying in the south frigid zone is
d. New Zealand
71. Who invented the telephone in 1876?
a. Alexander Graham Bell
b. James hickey
c. guglielmo macron
d. logie baird
72. Ghoomar is a popular folk dance of which of the following states?
NTA Sainik School Admission Questions papers 2022 for Language Test
Midas, the king was a greedy person. He loved gold more than anything in the world. He had lots of wealth but he was never really a happy person. One day God Bachhis came to Midas. Midas had once helped god Bacchus and in return, Bacchus offered him a gift. “What shall I give you to make you happy,” God asked him. Misas thought for a while and then said, “Please give me the power to turn everything I touch into gold”. Bacchus laughed and said, ” Your wish is granted. As soon as the Sun rises tomorrow, you will have the golden touch.”
The next morning Midas woke up, and he had his golden touch. He touched his bed, the chairs, door, windows, and all became gold.
Suddenly, he felt very hungry. He sat at the table but as soon as the food touched his lips, it turned into gold. so did the water. It seemed he could no longer eat or drink. After some time, his daughter came to him, when he put his hand on her, she became a gold statue, In the end, Midas became very sad and prayed to God Bacchus to take away the golden touch from him.
73. what kind of man was Midas?
a. A greedy person
b. A great miser
c. A brave man
d. Wise man
74. Who came to Midas one day?
a. God Jesus
b. God Bacchus
c. God zeus
75. why did Bacchus offer him a gift?
a. Because he had helped God once
b. because he had pleased Bacchus
c. because he had annoyed Bacchus
d. because he cared for Bacchus
76. What was Midas’s wish?
a. To become rich
b. To turn anything into gold
c. To turn his daughter a golden doll
d. To become powerful
77. Who turned into a gold statue when Midas touched it?
78. it/life is/what we/make
79. gold/is not/glitters/all that
80. Playing/ in the/ park/children are
81. Either work hard —– give up studies
82. He is afraid ———- the dog
83. He———- tea every morning.
b. is drinking
84. The child has been missing —– yesterday.
85. Jhon is my —— brother
86. French is ——– easy language.
87. Ashok ———- him yesterday.
c. will meet
d. is meeting
88. Which word means nearly the same as “sufficient”?
89. which word is the opposite of “simple”.
90. a list of books in a library.
91. Find the feminine gender of “horse”,
92. Choose the word which means the opposite of “RISE”
93. Choose the word which means same as “GRIEF”
94. One who does not believe in the existence of God.
95. The match has been postponed —— it has been raining outside.
96. This is the boy ———- parents have died.
97. He doesn’t help the poor, ———?
a. did he
b. does he
c. doesn’t he
d. do he
NTA Sainik School Admission Questions papers 2022 for Intelligence Test
98. if CATTLE is related to HERD then SHEEP is related to _____.
99. choose the alternative that has the same relationship to 09 as 07 has with 56
100. choose the alternative that will continue the number series below-
5, 11, 17, 23, ?
101. choose the word which is least like the other words in the group.
102. choose the word which is least like the other words in the group.
103. If STATEMENT is coded as TNEMETATS then POLITICAL will be coded as
104. If “A” means to add, “B” means subtract, “C” means multiply and “D” means to divide, then what would be the answer to the equation?
15 D 5 C 2 A =
105. Five men A, B, C, D, and E read a newspaper, The one who reads first gives it to C. The one who reads last had taken from A. E was not the first or last to read. There were two readers between B and A. Who read the newspaper last?
106. Choose the alternative that has the relationship to 16 as 12 has with 168.
12: 168:: 16:?
107. If in a certain code DEAF is written as 3587 and FILE is written as 7465 the IDEAL will be written as?
108. Choose the word which is least like the other words in the group.
109. If we arrange the given words in alphabetical order, which world would come at last place, choose the correct alternative?
110. Choose the alternative that will continue the number series below:
11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 25, ?
111. Choose the correct alternative that has the same relation to BMJ as HSY is to EPV
BMJ: ? :: EPV: HSY
112. Choose the alternative that has the same relationship to 11 as 49 has with 07
113. Choose the word which is least like the other words in the group.
114. If X is the brother of one of Y’s sons, how is X related to Y?
115. The area of a rectangle is 48m2. If the length is 6m then breath = ———
116. The priest told the devotee, “The temple bell is rung at regular intervals of 45 minutes. The last bell was rung 5 minutes ago. The next bell is due to be rung at 7.45 AM. At what time did the priest give this information to the devotee?
a. 7.00 AM
b. 7.05 AM
c. 6.55 AM
d. 7.40 AM
117. If in a certain code MBS is coded as ODU then BRL will be coded as?
FAQs on NTA Sainik School Admission Question Papers 2022 for AISSEE
Q. P.V. Sindhu is associated with which sports?
P.V. Sindhu is associated with Badminton.
Q. Dr. Amartya sen won a noble prize in which field?
Dr. Amartya sen won a noble prize in economics.
Q.Manas national park is located in the state of?
Manas national park is located in the state of Assam.
Q. Who invented the telephone in 1876?
Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876.