UPSC 2021 GS FOUNDATION 2.0 Complete BATCH | Bilingual | Live Class Batch Start: 4-Jan-2020 Time: 3:00PM - 7:00PM Class : Monday to Friday
Check the study plan here.
- 900 Hours of interactive Live Classes
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Videos available 24/7 for quick Revision.
- Solve Unlimited doubts with experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Get Preparation tips from the experts & Learn Time Management.
Subject Covered :
- Indian History
- Heritage & Culture
- World History
- Governance, Constitution, Polity
- Social Justice
- International Relations
- Science & Technology
- Security Issues
- Disaster Management
- Current Affairs
- CSAT Maths
- CSAT Reasoning
- CSAT Comprehension
- Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
About the Faculty: -
- Ravindra Singh SIR – Founder Director of RAVINDRAS IAS. GS NCERT Guru, 10 years teaching experience
- S K Jha Sir – Alumni of Delhi School of Economics, 25 years teaching experience
- Sidharth Kumar Sir – Eminent Geographer, 20 years teaching experience
- R K Agrawal Sir – Senior faculty of Polity, Governance & Ethics, 20 years teaching experience
- Kirti Bhushan Sir – Senior faculty of General Science and Science & Technology, 10 years teaching experience
- Sanjay Singh Sir – Senior faculty of Polity & International Relations, 10 years teaching experience
- Dhananjay Singh Sir – Senior faculty of History, Art & Culture, 8 years teaching experience
- Ramender Misra Sir – Faculty of Geography, Environment & Current Affairs, 5 years teaching experience
- Brijnandan Singh Sir – Faculty of Polity, Security Issues & CSAT, 7 years teaching experience
- Shazia Haider Ma’am – Faculty of History, Art & Culture, 4 years teaching experience
- Bhanupratap Singh Sir -Faculty of Social Issues & Current Affairs, 6 years teaching experience
- Raj Sharma Sir – Faculty of Science & Science & Technology, 6 years teaching experience
- Rizwan Sir – Faculty of Ethics, 6 years teaching experience
- Amit Sir – Faculty of Current Affair, 4 years teaching experience
1. Subject wise detailed syllabus will provided by Faculty in intro class.
2. Classes are bilingual in LIVE/Vod mode.
Validity: 12 Months