Adda247 brings the best solution for every RBI Grade B Aspirants!! Now you can study Finance & Management Descriptive Sample Questions with Answers for RBI Grade 'B' Phase-II Paper -III Exam 2021 from the Finance & Management Descriptive Sample Questions with Answers eBook by Adda247 Publications.
Brief index of Finance & Management eBook by Adda247.
a) Financial System
1. Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
2. Reserve Bank of India- functions, and conduct of monetary policy
3. Banking System in India – Structure and concerns, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM Bank, NABARD, NHB, etc
4. Impact of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-08 and the Indian response
b) Financial Markets
Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
c) General Topics
1. Risk Management in Banking Sector
2. Basics of Derivatives
3. Global financial markets and International Banking – broad trends and latest developments.
4. Financial Inclusion
5. Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
6. Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing issues of corruption
and inefficiency in the government sector.
7. The Union Budget – Concepts, approach and broad trends
8. Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI -
components and trends; striking a balance between inflation and growth through monetary and fiscal
e) Brief Index of Management eBook
Fundamentals of Management & Organizational Behaviour
Concept, Theories (Trait, Behavioural, Contingency, Charismatic, Transactional and
3. Ethics at the Workplace and Corporate Governance:
Meaning of ethics, why ethical problems occur in business. Theories of ethics
Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate
5.Communication: Steps in the Communication Process
6.Motivation, Moral and HRD
Note: All eBooks will be available by 6th March 2021.
Validity: 6 Months