History is a part of General Studies Foundation progarmme which aimed to prepare for the civil services aspirants for General Studies Prelims and Main. It includes Ancient India, Medieval India, Art and Culture ,Modern India, Post Independence (Contemporary History) and World History. History is a part of paper I of main examination syllabus. The classes are power packed and brain storming through practice questions based on amalgamation of static and current portion of the topics so that students can understand concepts and solves the questions easily in the examination. There are no separate videos for Pre and main examination because some of the portion of Preliminary part is also mentioned in main examination syllabus:
- Study plan (Fixed Class schedule)
- Ancient India (20 Hours)
- Medival India (15 Hours)
- Art & Culture (20 Hours)
- Modern India (40 Hours)
- Contemprary History (15 Hours)
- World History (40 Hours)
- English Medium only
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Pre-Class Study Material
- Post Class Study Material
- Testing Plan
- Weekly Class Tests
- Subject-End Class Tests
- Prelims Test Series
- Main Test Series
- Doubt Clearance with Personal Mentors
Click here for Topic List
- Stay safe and learn from the comfort of your home
- Save time and money as there is no need to travel or stay outside your home/hometown
- You can repeat and revise the Recorded Lecture again and again.
- Compete with students all over country and get your rank
- Civil Services Examination (UPSC)
Dr.Vishal Mishra (Prof. Delhi University)
- He is having experience in the field of teaching and mentoring students more than 20 years in various leading institute of country.
- He is having experience in the field of teaching and giving lectures for civil services aspirants for more than 15 years. Specialization in Modern India and Post Independnce in Indian History.
Validity: 11 Months
- Learn using the industry gold standard study plans that sync your class-study, self-study, and practice.
- We share a detailed topic wise class schedule at term commencement to help you plan your 'out of classroom' study better. So that the students can revise at home what they learn and practice the same to build the required application of knowledge and analysis on the basis of the knowledge.
- Details class schedule incorporates Class Time, Days, Date, Topics to be covered on particular date, Class Test (In blue Square) Subject End Tests ( Just after the Completion of particular Syllabus.
- The total numbers of classes for online course are same as compare to physical class