The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS). Also simply referred to as the UPSC examination, it is conducted in three phases - a preliminary examination consisting of two objective-type papers (General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II also popularly known as Civil Service Aptitude Test or CSAT), and a main examination consisting of nine papers of conventional (essay) type, in which two papers are qualifying and only marks of seven are counted followed by a personality test (interview).
Exam -UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination
Course - General Studies Paper-I
Highlight- This manual has been thoroughly revised and edited as per the aspirants' needs
• Study material compiled with latest information in a very lucid and simple language
• Systematic presentation of facts, figures and data
• Chapterwise Self Evaluation Test
• Chapterwise Previously Asked Questions
• Most of the questions asked in previous years' are based on the study material presented in the manual
• This manual is most valuable for aspirants to prepare and practice for Civil Services and State Public Service Commission examinations
• Previous years' toppers have mentioned the importance of this manual in their interviews as how this manual was helpful in their preparation
**Book will be delivered within 5-7 working days, after placing an order.