Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway, Mumbai has published a notification for the engagement of 3591 Act Apprentice for various trades on its official website @rrc-wr.com on 18th May 2021. The candidates selected will be provided with training for 1 year in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various divisions/workshops. The online registration process for the detailed vacancies has been started on 25th May 2021 and the last date to apply is 24th June 2021. The candidates who have been waiting for this recruitment must bookmark this page to get notified with every latest update.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell- Western Railway, Mumbai|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting Date||25th May 2021|
|Closing Date||24th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis/Medical Examination|
RRC Western Railway Apprentice Notification
Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway, Mumbai has published an official notification announcing 3591 Trade Apprentice posts on its official website @rrc-wr.com on 18th May 2021 against Advt no. 01/2021. The candidates can check the detailed advertisement from the below link and know the eligibility criteria, stipend, training period, and more information.
Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2021
RRC Western Railway Mumbai has announced 3591 slots for Apprentice in various divisions. The interested aspirants can check the division-wise distribution of the vacancies from the below table.
|Mumbai (MMCT ) Division||738|
|Vadodara (BRC ) Division||489|
|Ratlam (RTM) Division||434|
|Rajkot (RJT) Division||176|
|Bhavnagar (BVP) Division||210|
|Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop||396|
|Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop||64|
|Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop||73|
|Dahod (DHD) W/Shop||187|
|Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara||45|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad||60|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad||25|
|Head Quarter Office||83|
Western Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification (as on 18/05/2021)
The candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board to be eligible to apply for Apprenticeship.
ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trades for which the apprentice slots are available. The trades announced by Wester Railway in its notification are Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Mechanic, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, and Stenographer.
Age Limit (as on 24/06/2021)
- Minimum: 15 years
- Maximum: 24 years
Steps to Apply For RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Browse internet explorer for the official website of RRC-Western Railways @rrc-wr.com or you can also apply directly from the link below which will be active on 25th May 2021.
- On the homepage, search for notification reading “Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the year 2021-22”
- Click on the below arrow appearing in front of the notification.
- Then click on “Apply Online”, a new page with the application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the details required in the form and attach the mandatory documents.
- Pay the application fee online if applicable.
- Cross-check all your details before submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
RRC Western Railway Apply Online Link
The interested candidates who fulfil the education and technical qualification can apply online for Apprenticeship through RRC-Western Railway from the direct link below which will be active till 24th June 2021.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (Pay the fee online through the payment gateway as part of the online application process.)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates- exempted from fee