West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: West Central Railways has started accepting online applications on its official website @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in from 01st March 2021 onwards. A total of 165 Trade Apprentice posts have been announced for the financial year 2021-22. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the direct link provided in the article. The online registration process will be active till 30th March 2021. Check the complete article for more details about West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
|West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting Date||01st March 2021|
|Closing Date||30th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
West Central Railways has announced that 165 vacancies for Apprentice posts through an advertisement on its official website. For detail information about the eligibility, exam pattern, selection process, and more refer to the notification. The candidates can download the notification pdf for the recruitment from the direct links provided below.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||28|
|5||Secretarial Asst (English)||05|
|13||Operator (Advanced Machine Tool)||05|
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must pass the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board. Check notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 22/02/2021)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Steps to Apply For West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The following are the steps to how to apply for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
- Visit the official website @ @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in or apply from the link mentioned below
- Click on “Register”
- Enter the credentials.
- You will receive the registration no. and password.
- Log in again to complete the application procedure.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully.
- Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format.
- The last step will be to Pay Application Fees.
- Print your application form for future references.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Online Application
The eligible candidates can apply through the direct link below for the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment released for 165 Trade Apprentice posts. The link to apply online has started on 01st March 2021 and will last till 30th March 2021.
- For Others: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-)