West Bengal Police Constable Final Exam Date has been released for the recruitment of 8419 vacancies. The website, wbpolice.gov.in has officially declared the exam date for 16th February 2020. Check Details of the complete schedule through the article. The exam is going to comprise a written test for the mentioned post.
West Bengal Police Constable Exam Date 2020
West Bengal Police had released the recruitment notification for the appointment of constables. The Physical efficiency test has taken place, which is to be followed by a written exam. The Exam Date has been declared for 16.02.2020 (Sunday) from 12:00 Noon to 1 PM.
Note to the candidates for WB Police Constable Exam
The candidates are requested to stay alert for the upcoming exam and admit card. Do keep in mind the declared exam date and keep yourself updated for the call letter.
Please go through the exam pattern for the mentioned exam:
- Topics of the exam: General Awareness and General Knowledge, English, Elementary Mathematics, Reasoning & Logical Ability
Subject Marks General Awareness and General Knowledge 25 Marks English 25 Marks Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) 20 Marks Reasoning & Logical Ability 15 Marks
- There will be a total of 85 questions
- There is going to be negative marking in the exam of one-fourth marks.
- Qualification of this exam will be followed by an interview, document verification and Medical Exam. Check Official Notification
- Refer the image for Vacancy distribution of West Bengal Police Constable:
For Our Readers:
The notifications for the latest government jobs are provided @sarkarijobs247.com. Stay Connected for more updates by subscribing through the bell icon!