WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020: Department of Women Empowerment & Child Development (WECD), Uttarakhand has released notification for the recruitment of Supervisor posts. This recruitment is conducted by WECD, Uttarakhand for 110 vacancies. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Vacancy, Application Form, Dates and important points.
WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020: Overview
Check the important points of WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment in the table below.
|WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Department of Women Empowerment & Child Development (WECD), Uttarakhand|
|Starting date||July 2020|
|Closing Date||12th August 2020|
WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment: Vacancy
WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be 12th passed from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must be below the age of 45 Yrs.
How To Apply For WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment?
- Click on the given link for WECD Uttarakhand Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to “Director, Department of Women Empowerment & Child Development (WECD), Uttarakhand, Near Nanda Ki Chowki Suddhowala, Vikasnagar Road, Dehradun“.
WECD Uttarakhand Application Form Link
Click below to apply for the WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment.
WECD Uttarakhand Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the WECD Uttarakhand Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. How many vacancies are there in WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment?
Ans. The recruitment is released for 110 vacancies.
Q 2. What is the last date for WECD Uttarakhand application?
Ans. The last date for WECD Uttarakhand application is 12th August 2020.
Q 3. When can one apply for WECD Uttarakhand recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment by sending the application to the WECD uttarakhand office in prescribed format.
Q 4. What is the minimum qualification for WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment ?
Ans. The minimum qualification for WECD Uttarakhand Recruitment is 12th passed.
Q 5. For which post the recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is released for Supervisor post.