WEBCSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WEBCSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Clerk, Staff Officer & Others. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience in the relevant subjects are eligible to apply online. The online process for the aforesaid posts will be continued from 29 September 2020 to 28 October 2020 at webcsc.org.
WEBCSC Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization Name||West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Post||Assistant General Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Cum Supervisor, Staff Officer Cadre & Clerical Cadre|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||29.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.10.2020|
WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
As per the notification, totally 92 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
WEBCSC Vacancy Details 2020
|Name of the Cooperative Institutions||Post Name||Total|
|WB State Co-operative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd.||Assistant General Manager||01|
|Hoogly District Central Coop Bank Ltd||Deputy Manager (Acct.) Gr-I||01|
|WB State Co-Operative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd||Assistant cum Supervisor||05|
|WB State Cooperative Bank Ltd||Staff Officer Cadre||20|
WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant General Manager -Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 55% marks; Diploma in Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Manager- MCA/B.Tech in Computer Software with at least 60% marks; Diploma in Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Manager- Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 55% marks; The intending candidate must have the ability to speak, read and write Nepali; Diploma in Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education.
- Manager – Law Graduate degree.
- Deputy Manager (Acct.) Gr-I – Graduate and Chartered Accountant.
- Assistant cum Supervisor- Diploma in Electrical cum Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks; Diploma in Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Staff Officer Cadre – Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by the UGC with 55% marks; CA/ICWA/MBA (Banking & Finance), from the A.I.C.T.E approved institute / MBA (Finance) the A.I.C.T.E approved institute /Master degree from any UGC recognized university in any discipline.
- Clerical Cadre – Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by the UGC with 50% marks; Diploma in Computer Application from an institution accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) or Diploma in information technology from an institution accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Candidates upper age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Application Fee For WB Co-Operative Service Recruitment 2020
- Unreserved (UR), UR (Exempted Category-EC), Person with disabilities (PWD), Other Backward Classes (OBC), OBC-A, OBC-B – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
How To Apply For WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 For Clerical Cadre & Other Posts?
- The candidates will have to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, registration no. and a password will be generated.
- Log in with that registration no. and a password.
- Complete the application form by providing the details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online Link For WEBCSC Recruitment 2020
Here is the online application link for West Bengal Co-operative Services Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process For WEBCSC Recruitment 2020
The selection for the WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 will be made on the basis of a written test, Stage I followed by a viva voce, Stage II.
Candidates will have to appear in an On-line examination, which will consist of two papers:
- Paper-I: Will contain 150 nos. of MCQ type questions. Full marks: 150. Duration: 2 hrs. Names of the
subjects of Paper -I (All candidates) are given hereunder in Table 4.
- Paper-II: Will consist of MCQ type questions. Names of the subjects of Paper II (postcode wise) are given
hereunder in Table 5. Duration: 1 hr. 30 minutes.
2. Stage II
The shortlisted candidates from stage I will be called to appear for the Interview or viva voce. The Viva Voce will be of 24 marks
Total marks: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in Paper I, (2) Marks obtained in
Paper II, and (3) Marks obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
WB Co-Operative Service Commission Recruitment Salary
Name of the post
|Assistant General Manager||Rs.58,428|
|Assistant Cum Supervisor||Rs.21,859|
|Staff Officer Cadre||Rs.47052|
|Clerical Cadre||Rs. 26,513|