WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Women and Child Development Department, Yadgir (WCD Yadgir) has released notification pdf for the recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts on its official website. WCD Yadgir has announced 47 vacancies for the recruitment and the online application for the same has been made active from 06th February 2021 to 07th March 2021. The interested candidates can apply for the recruitment process after checking their eligibility.
WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Overview
|WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Department, Yadgir (WCD Yadgir)|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper|
|Starting date||06th February 2021|
|Closing Dates||07th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/ Interview|
|Location||Yadgir – Karnataka|
WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Anganwadi Worker||34 Posts|
|Anganwadi Helper||13 Posts|
WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates had to complete 9th class and SSLC to be eligible to apply for the WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2021.
- The minimum age for the candidate is 18 years.
- The maximum age for the candidate is 35 years.
Steps to Apply For WCD Yadgir Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of WCD Yadgir @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, you can find the links in the middle of the page.
- Select the Yadgir section and click on the notification reading Anganwadi Worker or Helper post.
- Now, fill the WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Application Form 2021.
- And click on the submit button.
- Apply for that post and recheck the details before submitting it.
WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Online Application Link
The interested candidates who are eligible to apply for the WCD Yadgir Recruitment 2021 can directly apply from the link mentioned below. The online application link will be active till 07th March 2021.
WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The candidate will be selected on the basis of two stages:
- Written Test
- Interview Round