WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021: Women and Child Development Department, Chikkaballapur (WCD Chikkaballapur) have released a notification pdf inviting eligible candidates for recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts on its official website on March 20, 2021. WCD Chikkaballapur has announced 90 vacancies for recruitment and the online application for the same has been made active from March 20, 2021, to April 21, 2021. The interested candidates can apply for the recruitment process after checking their eligibility.
WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Department, Chikkaballapur|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper|
|Starting date||March 20, 2021|
|Closing Dates||April 21, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker||08|
WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates had to complete 9th class and SSLC to be eligible to apply for the WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021.
- The minimum age for the candidate is 18 years.
- The maximum age for the candidate is 35 years.
Steps to Apply For WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of WCD Chikkaballapur @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, you can find the links in the middle of the page.
- Select the Ballari section and click on the notification reading Anganwadi Worker or Helper post.
- Now, fill the WCD Chikkaballapur Anganwadi Application Form 2021.
- And click on the submit button.
- Apply for that post and recheck the details before submitting it.
WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021: Online Application Link
The interested candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for the WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021 can directly apply from the link mentioned below. The online application link will be active till April 21, 2021.
WCD Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The candidate will be selected on the basis of two stages:
- Written Test
- Interview Round