WBPSC Pharmacist Grade 3 Admit Card 2020 is out @wbpsc.gov.in. West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC) has released the admit card for the post of Pharmacist Grade III. The Exam will be held on 15th March 2020. The candidates who have applied for the exam can download the admit card from the link that is given below on this site.
WBPSC Pharmacist Grade 3 Admit Card
WBPSC has released the admit card for the post of Pharmacist Grade-3/ Pharmacist-Cum-Salesman-Grade-3. under Advertisement No.21/2019. The admit card was released on 2nd March. This year the WBPSC will fill up a total of 200 vacancies through WBPSC Pharmacist Exam 2020. A number of candidates have applied and prepared for the upcoming exam. As per the WBPSC Schedule, the exam will be held on 15th March 2020.
Check the steps given below to download WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- Click on the link that has been given below.
- As the new tab opens, enter the following credentials:
|| Enrolment No /First Name and Date Of Birth ||
- Click the Search option to open the admit card document.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Use the Save/Print option to Download WBPSC Pharmacist Grade 3 Admit Card 2020.
Link To Download WBPSC Admit Card
Here we have given the direct link to download the admit card PDF. Kindly utilize this.
Documents to Carry with the WBPSC Admit Card
- All the candidates have o carry the Admit Card.
- Candidates appearing in WBPSC Pharmacist Grade III Exam must carry anyone ID Proof issued by the Govt. of India in original.
- Please note that a Passport Size Photograph as submitted in the Application form must be carried too.
For More West Bengal Govt. Job Updates Click Below.