WBPCB Engineer Admit Card 2021: West Bengal Pollution Control Board (WBPCB) has released the admit card of written examination for the post of Assistant Environmental Engineer (AEE), Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE), Junior Environmental Assistant (JEA), Environmental Analyst, Senior Accounts Clerk, Accounts Clerk, and Laboratory Assistant on January 13, 2021, at its official website @wbpcb.gov.in. The candidates can download the WBPCB Engineer Admit Card from the official website or direct link provided in the article below.
WBPCB Engineer Admit Card 2021: Overview
Check the details of WBPCB Engineer Admit Card 2021.
|Name of the Organization|
|Exam Name||WBPCB Engineer and other posts exam|
|Post Name||JEE, AEE, Clerk, and Other posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 2021|
|Written Exam Date||24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31, January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
WBPCB Engineer Admit Card 2021
The exam will be conducted on 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31, January 2021. The admit card for the same was released on the official website @wbpcb.gov.in, the candidates can download their call letter by logging with registration and password.
Steps to download WBPCB Engineer Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of WBPCB @wbpcb.gov.in or directly download it from the link below.
- The home page of the organization is displayed.
- There, you have to click on the direct links that show you as “Download Admit Card for WBPCB Engineer recruitment“
- You will be redirected to the new page, enter your valid information, and then submit the page.
- Upon submission, you can see your WBPCB Engineer Admit Card 2021 on the screen.
- Download it and also take out the print out of it.
- It is a must for all the applied candidates to carry it to the exam hall along with any Identity Proof.
WBPCB Engineer Admit Card 2021: Direct Link to Download
The candidates can download their call letter from the direct link is available below. The candidates going to appear in the written test on 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31, January 2021 can download their hall ticket from the direct link below.
Information Present On WBPCB Engineer Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required To Carry In WBPCB Engineer Admit Card 2021
People have to carry one identity proof which includes:
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph