WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited online application for tutor/demonstrator posts on 14th October 2020 @wbhrb.in. Check notice and last date to apply. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online from the link provided below. Read the given article for more details.
WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2020 Notification
WBHRB has released the online application of Tutor/ Demonstrator posts. Given below is an overview of WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2020.
|WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Starting date||03rd November 2020|
|Closing Date||10th November 2020|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBHRB Tutor Recruitment Vacancy Details
WBHRB Tutor Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS Degree from MCI recognized University in accordance with the regulation made by the Medical Council of India and included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956(102 of 1956)
- Medical Officer: Not more than 45 Years
- Medical Officer (General Duty): Not more than 36 Years for ordinary Medical Graduates, 40 Years for PG Qualification.
WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2020: How to Apply.?
- Click on the link that is given below.
- The candidates will have to first themselves.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
WBHRB Tutor Application Fee
Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/– (Rupees two hundred ten only) through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16′.
Link To Apply For WBHRB Tutor Recruitment
The online application is extended till 10th November 2020.
WBHRB Tutor Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- The submission of the WBHRB Tutor Application by post is not acceptable.
Till then you can view other Govt. Job Notifications.