WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released notice to extend the online application of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and General Duty (Specialist) posts. Check notice and last date to apply. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online from the link provided below. Read the given article for more details.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification
WBHRB has extended the online application of Medical Officer (Specialist) posts till 31st July due to some reasons. Given below is an overview of WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification.
|WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Starting date||19th June 2020|
|Category||State Govt. Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Check WBHRB Official Notification: G.D.M.O || M.O (Specialist)
WBHRB Recruitment: Vacancy & Qualification
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||1371||MBBS, PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1174||Medical Qualifications included in the 1st or 2nd Schedule OR
Part-II of the3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Post-wise education qualification is given in the table above.
- Medical Officer: Not more than 40 Years
- Medical Officer (General Duty): Not more than 36 Years for ordinary Medical Graduates, 40 Years for PG Qualification.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: How to Apply.?
- Click on the link that is given below.
- The candidates will have to first themselves.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
WBHRB Application Fee
Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/– (Rupees two hundred ten only) through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16′.
Link To Apply For WBHRB Recruitment
The online application is extended till 31st July 2020.
Distribution Pattern of Marks:
- For MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956: 25 Marks
- For experience as House Staff ( minimum period of 6 months) : 10 Marks
- For having Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality : 40 Marks(maximum) (for Degree : 40 marks ; for Diploma : 20 marks).
- For having Working Experience in Govt/Private .Sector : FM- 10 (Max) (6 mths to 1 yr- 5 & > 1 yr- 10 marks] [Working Experience in Other Sector (> 1 YR) : 05 marks)
- Interview : 15 marks(max.)
WBHRB Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of WBHRB by post is not acceptable.
Till then you can view other Govt. Job Notifications.