West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC), WB SET 2019 Admit Card is released @wbcsconline.in. The admit card for Assistant Professor State Eligibility Test is provided. Candidates who had applied for the exam may download the admit card as per the official website. The exam is scheduled for 19th January 2019. Check Admit Card details.
West Bengal SET Admit Card 2019 Assistant Professor
With the declared exam date, West Bengal SET Admit Card 2019 Assistant Professor can be downloaded from the link here. Candidates must note that the official permit to the exam is the admit card. One must also note the time & venue of the exam.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Click the given link for the admit card
- As you click the link, a new window to fill the information regarding admit card opens.
Enter the credentials:
- Click on the Submit button and download the WB SET 2019 admit card.
- Use print/download of the WB SET Exam 2019 to keep it for further reference.
Link to Download WB SET 2019 Admit Card
Use the given link to download Admit Card:
To-Do After Downloading Admit Card:
- As you download the admit card, one must check the credentials regarding the identity, exam, venue so that an action can be taken, if there is a discrepancy
The above notice has been released on the official website, which states that the correction in the admit card(if any), will be done after verification of attendance sheet and Valid ID Proof of the candidate. Additionally, this will require proper verification/scrutiny of the officer in charge of the test centre along with signature & official seal.
Documents Required with WB SET 2019 Admit Card
- Two Passport size photographs. Note that this photo should match with the photograph submitted in the application form.
- Identity Proofs, preferably a Photo Identity Proof.
- These identity proofs may be one of the following:
Note to the Candidates:
- Candidates must also note the things not to carry during the exam to avoid any issues during the conduct of the exam. Calculator, Log Tables, Textual Material, Electronic Watches, Printed or written material, Mobile phone, Bluetooth devices, Eatables, Pen and other stationery items.
- However, diabetic patients may carry a few permitted eatables & a transparent water bottle.
- Do not arrive late in the exam, as late arrivals will not be allowed to enter into the exam hall
Stay Connected for more information on WB SET Exam 2019!