WB Health Recruitment 2020 details for Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) post has been released on 10th February 2020. The number of vacancies for the given recruitment is 43. The applications are invited from the Madhyamik appeared candidates, through the offline mode. Applications need to be submitted between 17th February 2020 to 11th March 2020. Read further to know more.
WB ASHA Health Recruitment 2020
Health & Family Welfare Department in West Bengal (WB Health Dept) informs ASHA eligible candidates to apply for the 43 vacancies.
|Notification Release Date||10th February 2020|
|Application Start Date||17th February 2020|
|Application Last Date||11th March 2020|
WB Health ASHA Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Block||Positions|
WB Health Recruitment Eligibility
- 30-40 years
- In the case of SC and ST candidates, the lower age limit is relaxed to 22 years.
- In both cases, the age of the applicant should be as mentioned on 1st January 2020
- Should be Madhyamik appeared or equivalent
- Women candidates who are madhyamik pass or possessing higher qualification only marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be considered
- Should be married/divorced or widowed women
- Should be a resident of the same service village for which she will be selected.
- Ration card or EPIC or Certificate of Grade A Officer in this regard is mandatory to proof residential qualification
- Selection is based on marks of Madhyamik(90% weightage)
- 10% weightage to interview
This is a good opportunity for women candidates who are 10th Pass and looking for a job in West Bengal
How to Apply for WB Health ASHA Recruitment?
The applicant may submit their application at the respective BDO Office on or before the closing date and time by hand only, that is through offline mode
Candidates should submit the application on working days(11 AM to 4 PM) from 17th February to 11th March 2020 to the office of respective Block Development Officer.
The Application Form document is given in the Notification PDF.
Download, Print and Fill the form. Given are the documents to be submitted
Documents required for Application Form
- Proof of residence
- Mark Sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as applicable
- Marksheet to be provided by the candidates even in case of failure of exam SC/ST certificate
- Experience certificate in case of Grade 1 and 2 SHG members/ Trained Dais/ Link workers
Please note that the last date to submit the form is 11th March 2020(before 4 PM)
For our Readers:
The notifications for the latest government jobs are given at sarkarijobs247.com. Candidates who are freshers/10th Pass/12th Pass/graduates may check all type of notifications from here. Subscribe the website by hitting the bell icon!