Vizag Steel Plant has released a recruitment notification for the post of management trainee on www.vizagsteel.com. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited(RINL), the Corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) is India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant and a prime producer of long steel products. Vizag Steel Plant invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill 188 vacancies for the post of management trainee under Advt. No. 01/2020.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020. The exam date has not yet been announced. The candidates shall apply online from 24th January 2020 till 13th February 2020. Check out other important details in this article to apply online. Also, read important points given at the bottom of the page.
Vizag Steel Recruitment Notification 2020
|Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Vizag Steel Plant|
|Position Name||Management Trainees(Technical)|
|Starting date to apply online||24th January 2020|
|Last Date to apply online||13th February 2020|
|Last Date For Payment||14th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview
(GATE not required)
|Job Location||All over India|
Vizag Steel Recruitment Vacancy
Have a look at the vacancy details for different core engineering branches for a Management trainee post.
|Instrumentation & Electronics||04||04||01||01||10|
Vizag Steel Management Trainee 2020 Eligibility Criteria
This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are from the core Engineering background. Moreover, the plus point of Vizag Steel Management Trainee 2020 is that the candidates do not need to hold GATE Scores as the selection will be done primarily on a written test followed by an interview. Check out the educational qualification and the age to appear for Management Trainee Post 2020 at Vizag Steel Plant.
- Educational Qualification
All the candidates must have a Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines given below from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with a minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC /PWD candidates).
|Discipline||Eligible Full-time Degree in Engineering|
|Ceramics||Ceramic Engineering / Refractory Engineering / Ceramic Technology|
|Chemical||Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Chemical Science and Technology
/ Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
|Civil||Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering / Building Technology and
Construction Management / Environmental Engineering / Geotechnical
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical,
Instrumentation & Control / Power Electronics / Energy Engineering / Control
|Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering /
Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation and signal Process
Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications /
Electronics and Communications Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation
Engineering / Telecom System Engineering / Electronics and Control Engineering
/ Electronics and Computer Engineering
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial
Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology
/ Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering
|Metallurgy||Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science / Material Science & Technology|
|Mining||Mining Engineering / Mineral Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering|
The candidates who wish to apply must not be born earlier than 1st January 1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01.01.2020)
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
Selection Process For Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
Working as a Management Trainee in Vizag Steel Plant is a matter of pride and a life worth working as an engineer. The best part about this job is the fact that candidates from Andhra Pradesh Region can work near their hometown. Thus, living near their native town will be hassle-free. Now, coming to the selection process of Vizag Steel Recruitment, the selection process will consist of an Online Test followed by Personal Interview. We have provided the exam pattern Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 below.
- The online test will comprise of General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General English,
Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and separate paper for each discipline.
- Each segment (Aptitude & Technical) shall consist of 100 questions with 1 mark for every
- No negative marks for giving the wrong answer.
- Candidates should secure 50% in each segment (40% for SC, OBC & PwD candidates) separately for qualifying the online test.
- Candidates who qualify the Written Exam will be called for Personal Interview.
Exam Centre For Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020
The online Test for Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 will be held simultaneously at the following centers given below:
||Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kakinada, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vijayanagaram||
Salary of Vizag Steel Management Trainee 2020
All the selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of
On successful completion of training, they may be placed in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs 24,900-3%-50,500/-
Other Perks and Allowances
- The emoluments will include Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks & Allowances.
- They will also be entitled to other perquisites and benefits such as PF, Gratuity and other perks & allowances.
- In addition, the Company provides benefits like Leave encashment, housing and free medical facility for self and dependents as per rules in vogue.
- As per rules of the Company. House Rent Allowance will be paid only where Company accommodation is not available.
Fee For Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020
|UR & OBC candidates||SC & PwD candidates.|
|Rs 590/, Including GST @18%||Rs. 295/, including GST @ 18%|
Note: Application fee, excluding GST, shall be refunded to SC candidates who attend the Online Test.
How To Apply For Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020
The application process shall comprise of two stages,| Registration |Online registration |
Follow the steps given below to fill your form
- Enter basic details such as Name, Category, PwD status, date of birth, email id and upload recent passport size photograph and signature, etc. on submitting the basic details.
- ) Click on second stage Online registration and enter personal details, qualification and experience details and click SUBMIT.
- Pay your application fee.
- Candidates, who need not pay the application fee may download the registration slip after entering all the details.
- After making payment, download the computer-generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, signature, and other essential details.
- Take a print of the Registration Slip to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
Apply Online For Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020
Given below is the link to apply for Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 For Management Trainee(Technical)
Points To Note For Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020
- Candidates have to produce the Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets (issued prior to the date of
- The interview will be held in April / May 2020.
- Final year students who can submit Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets in original by the time of
Personal Interview can also apply.
- To avoid the last-minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance.
- In case University/ Institute does not have norms for converting CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage, the candidate should submit documentary proof to that effect. In such cases, the criteria adopted shall be CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 would be considered as 60% and 5.75 out of 10 as 50%.
- In case of any problem in filling up the Online Application, the candidate may contact on telephone no. 0891-2740405 on working days between 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M and e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Want the latest Engineering Jobs? Click Here To Apply For Tamil Nadu Engineer and Assistant
Do press the bell icon for the latest govt job updates!!!