The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Aamwala, Dehradun (UBTER) has released High Court Group, D Admit Card, on 18th January 2020. Uttarakhand High Court Group D examination is scheduled to be held on 2nd January 2020. The candidates who have applied for 37 Group D vacancies in the Uttarakhand High Court notified in December 2019, can download their admit card from the link given below.
Uttarakhand High Court Group D 2020 Exam Date
|Uttarakhand High Court Group D Exam 2020|
|Starting Date To Download
|18th January 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd February 2020, Sunday|
|Time of Exam||10:00 am in two shifts of 2 hours each|
Download Uttrakhand High Court Group D Admit Card Notice 2020
Steps to Download Uttarakhand High Court Group D 2020 Admit Card
- Click on the link provided below to download Uttarakhand High Court Group D Admit card 2020
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you can select whether you want to download Admit Card by using Registration number or Roll Number.
- Enter your Registration ID /Roll No. ” and “Date of Birth” OR Roll Number.
- Now click on the “Search” button.
- You will be able to see Uttarakhand High Court Group, D Admit Card, on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Uttarakhand High Court Group D Admit Card Link
The Admit Card link for Uttarakhand High Court Group D 2020 exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the links mentioned below.
Documents To Carry For Uttarakhand High Court Group D Exam 2020
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Exam Pattern For Uttarakhand High Court Group D Exam 2020
- Uttarakhand High Court Group D Exam 2020 question paper will have objective type questions with multiple choices.
- Questions will be from General Knowledge, General English, General Hindi, General Science, Mathematics and knowledge about Uttarakhand.
- There will be total 100 questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
- The level of questions will be Junior High School, i.e. 8th standard.
- There is no negative marking in the written exam.