UPSSSC Lower Subordinates Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the syllabus for the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Recruitment.
UPSSSC has invited the Applications for UPSSSC Lower Subordinates Service Recruitment in January 2019. Online registrations are closed for this recruitment. Last Date to apply online for this recruitment was 19th of February 2019.
Exam of UPSSSC Lower Subordinates Service Recruitment 2019 is scheduled on 14th & 15th of September 2019.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinates Service Recruitment 2019: Vacancies
There are a total of 672 Vacancies on different post for which UPSSSC has released this recruitment. 11.25 Lakh candidates has applied for this recruitment. Breakdown of the vacancies are given below:
|Assistant Garden Inspector||89|
|Additional District Information Officer||11|
UPSSSC Lower Subordinates Service 2019 Exam Pattern
- There will be Two Phases for the Recruitment i.e Written Test and Interview
- Further There will be two Papers for written Exam.
- Paper-I will carry 300 Marks and Paper-II will carry 50 marks.
- The written test will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be negative marking 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Time duration for Paper-I will be 2 Hours and for Paper-II 01 Hour.
|Stage||Subject||Number of Question||Mark||Time Duration|
|First Stage||First paper||02 Hours|
|Part I General Intelligence Test||25||50|
|Part 2 General Knowledge||50||10|
|Part 3 General Science/ Arithmetic||75||150|
|General Hindi||25||50||01 Hours|
UPSSSC Lower Subordinates Service Exam Syllabus 2019
General Intelligence Test :
1. Argumentation ability, critical ability, analytical ability.
2. Common intelligence ability- tests which examine the result analytical ability of the aspirants.
3. Statistical analysis graph and diagram- which can judge the aspirants on the basis of statistical, graphical, diagram related presentation ability as well as the ability to draw the results.
TOPICS : Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, arithmetical reasoning and Figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, Coding and decoding, Figure Series, Classification, Statement & Conclusion, Venn Diagrams etc.
General knowledge :
1. Computer knowledge- Basics of computer, hardware and software, computer network and email.
2. Special questions based on Uttar Pradesh including education, culture, population, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts (general knowledge of practices like singing, music, theatre) etc.
3. Interpersonal ability which also includes Communication skills, decision-making ability, problem-solving ability.
4. General behaviour of a person-discipline, morality, leadership, woman empowerment.
5. Indian history and Indian national movements- the knowledge of social, economic and political aspects under Indian history. Under Indian national movements, the aspirants are expected to have the complete knowledge of
freedom movements and its rice in India.
6. Indian and world geography, the physical and economic geography of India and the world- Under Indian geography, the questions will be asked from the physical and economic geography of India. Underworld geography, the aspirants are expected to have general knowledge of the geography of the world.
7. Indian politics and governance, constitution, political arrangements, arbitral rules, ethos, and authorized issues etc- there will be questions from Indian politics and governance, arbitral rules, social developments and social arrangements etc.
8. Events of international and national importance will also include questions from sports and games.
9. Indian agriculture- aspirants are expected to have the knowledge of agricultural products and information about their marketing.
TOPICS : History, Uttar Pradesh Culture, Monuments, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs & GK of Uttar Pradesh, Indian Polity.
General Science and Arithmetic :
1) General Knowledge – Questions will be asked form daily applications belonging to Biology, Chemistry & Physics. Also, questions will be asked about economic development in India, the role of technology and balanced diet, calorie distribution, protein, vitamin, anaemia, diarrhoea, diseases caused by the deficiency of vitamins, the importance of food in different diseases, importance of Vaccination, Water cycle, Water Sources, Drinking water quality standards, aquifer, Electromagnetic Resistivity Surveys.
2) Elementary Mathematics to High School level – Questions will be asked from Arithmetic, Algebra, & Geometry. Syllabus for Mathematics is as follows :
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode & Polynomial.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
General Hindi :
उक्त भाग में अभ्यर्थियों से हिंदी भाषा के ज्ञान, समझ तथा लेखन योग्यता संबंधी प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। यह भाग उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद की हाई स्कूल परीक्षा अथवा समकक्ष परीक्षा के स्तर का होगा।
अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द।