UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the admit card for the Interview Round for the post of Stenographer (Steno) which has been scheduled from 3rd November onwards. All the candidates who have successfully qualified Stage 2 exam i.e. Typing Test and Hindi Short-writing can now download UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2016 from the official website – upsssc.gov.in. A total of 705 candidates have been shortlisted to appear in the interview round and on a single day, 72 candidates will be interviews. The candidates must carry their UPSSSC Interview Call Letter along with all the necessary documents for the verification at the venue on scheduled date and time. The recruitment is being done to fill 352 posts of Stenographer against advertisement number 27/Exam/2016.
UPSSSC Stenographer Interview Call Letter 2020
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Stenographer|
|Type of Exam||Interview Round|
|Interview Dates||3 November to 20 November 2020|
|Venue||Office of UPSSSC, 3rd floor, Pickup Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow.|
Direct Link to Download UPSSSC Stenographer Interview Call Letter
Direct link to download UPSSSC Stenographer Interview Call Letter 2016 is provided below. Click on the direct link and download your admit card for the interview admit card and carry it along with you to the venue on your interview date.
How to Download UPSSSC Steno Interview Letter?
- Go to the UPSSSC official website: http://upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the Link in the notification center- “विज्ञापन संख्या-27-परीक्षा/2016 द्वारा सम्मिलित आशुलिपिक (सा0च0) -प्रतियोगितात्मक परीक्षा-2016(।।) के साक्षात्कार कार्यक्रम को डाउनलोड “, available on the homepage
- You will get the new window where you will have to provide your login credentials such as Registration No, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code
- Click on ‘Download Interview Letter’
- Download UPSSSC Steno Interview Letter and get the print out of the call letter.