Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is going to release the Admit Card for Computer Operator 2019 soon. Candidates appearing for the UPSSSC Computer Operator may download the admit card soon. The Exam will be held on 26th December 2019 for the 64 vacancies. Check the UPSSSC Computer Operator Exam Date as verified @upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Computer Operator Exam Date
UPSSSC Computer Operator is scheduled to be held on 26th December 2019. The Admit Card link will be active with in few days.Candidates can go through this article to check all the important details regarding UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019. Link to download Admit Card is given below in the article which is going to active once released by the Official website i.e., upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Computer Operator Exam Pattern
|General Hindi||20 / 20||01 Hour 30 Minutes|
|General Intelligence Test||20 / 20|
|General Knowledge||20 / 20|
|Computer Related Questions||40/40|
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 Marks Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.
Steps to Download Computer Operator Admit Card 2019:
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the Registration Number, DOB & Captha.
- Click Submit Button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
Download UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card
Use the given link to download admit card:
Download UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019[Link Inactive]
Note: The Admit Card link will be active soon.
Important Documents to carry:
Candidates can check list of Valid ID Proof which need to carry along with Admit Card to enter the Exam Center otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the center and take the exam. They should also carry a passport size photograph with Valid ID Proof.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Details Present On UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
Important Points !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019-20 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
All the best!