Uttar Pradesh State Construction and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (UPSCIDC) has released notification for recruitment of Various Posts 2019. The Online Application for UPSCIDC JE Recruitment is active from 03rd December to 01st January 2019. There are total 62 vacancies in UPSCIDC. As per the official site of UPSCIDC, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for UPSCIDC Recruitment. Candidates can start applying for the online application form. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 01st January 2019. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the UPSCIDC Recruitment Online Form and Apply Online using the given details. Read further to know more.
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Construction and Infrastructure
Development Corporation Limited
|Online Application Start Date||03rd December 2019|
|Last Date||01st January 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||01st January 2019|
|No of Vacancies||61|
UPSCIDC Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is given in the table.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|Assistant Engineer – Civil||47||21||12||09||01||04|
|Assistant Engineer – Electrical||05||03||01||01||–||–|
|Assistant Engineer – Design||04||03||01||–||–||–|
UPSCIDC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019:
- Education Qualification:
For AE & AA Posts – Candidates must have BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade with Minimum 2 Year Experience.For CS Post – Candidates must have Company Secretary Degree.For Account Officer Post- Candidates must have M.Com / CA Degree with 5 Year Experience.
For Law Officer Post- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with 4 Year Experience.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2019)Minimum: 21 YearsMaximum: 40 YearsAge Relaxation(upper Age Limit): As per Rules.
UPSCIDC Mode of Selection
The selection for UPSCIDC Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Document Verification
UPSCIDC Online Application Fee
The Online application fee for different categories of UPSCIDC Application Fee 2019:
- General/ OBC / EWS – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST –Rs. 500/-
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
Prerequisites for UPSCIDC Online form 2019:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Steps to Apply Online for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019
Follow the given steps to complete the application for UPSCIDC Online form 2019
- As you click the given online apply link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the UPSCIDC Online form requires the payment.
UPSCIDC Online Form 2019
Link for UPSCIDC Online Application is provided below which has activated on 03rd December 2019:
UPSCIDC Online Application Form 2019 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UPSCIDC Application by post is not acceptable
Important Information for UPSCIDC 2019:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
UPSCIDC Admit Card 2019
UPSCIDC Admit Card 2019 will be released in the month of January 2020 for the examination. Stay updated for the admit card download link.
UPSCIDC Result 2019
UPSCIDC Result will be released after the exam is conducted. As the date of exam is in February tentatively, the expected date of result release is in April 2020.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, sarkarijobs247.com/, for latest notifications about UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.