UPSC Recruitment 2020: The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has invited online applications from candidates to apply for 121 Vacancies at upsc.gov.in. The UPSC will be recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer, Architect (Group-A), and Senior Scientific Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official site of UPSC @upsc.gov.in.
Candidates can apply online from July 24th to August 13th 2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Important dates
- Opening date of application: July 24, 2020
- Closing date of application: August 13, 2020
- Last Date To Print Online Applications: August 14, 2020.
UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Medical Officer/Research Officer||36|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||60|
|Senior Scientific Officer||21|
UPSC Assistant Professor Notification
The UPSC has released recruitment notification under advt. no. 07/2020 on its official website which is www.upsc.gov.in. The Commission will be appointing a total of 121 candidates for the various posts that have been mentioned above. The UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification PDF is given below.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC MO, Asst. Prof. & Other Posts
The educational qualification for the above-mentioned posts is given below:
- Medical Officer – Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognised University.
- Assistant Engineer – Master’s Degree in Science in one of the subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry (Inorganic) from a recognized University OR Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized University.
- Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor – Candidate should have a recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956; Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or Diplomate National Board (Neuro Surgery).
- Senior Scientific Officer – Master’s degree in Physics or Mathematics or Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics or Forensic Science as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Biology) – Master’s Degree in Zoology or Botany or Anthropology or Life Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Genetics or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Forensic Science with Zoology or Botany or Forensic Science as one of the subject at B. Sc. Level from a recognized University.
- Architect (Group A) – Degree in Architecture of a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit For UPSC Recruitment
The upper age limit as per the post is given below for the recruitment into UPSC.
- Medical Officer – 35 years
- Assistant Engineer – 30 years
- Specialist Grade 3 Assistant Professor -40 years
- Senior Scientific Officer – 35 years
- Architect (Group A) – 40 years
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
- Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates- Rs 25/
How to Appy For UPSC Recruitment 2020?
- Click the direct link to open the apply online link directly or go to the official website of UPSC.
- As the link opens, if you are already registered login with the credentials, otherwise click the part 1 registration and read the instructions.
- Click on “I agree” to proceed for the form submission.
- Now, fill the identity credentials, education qualification, and address.
- Click Continue and submit Part 1 Registration.
- Part 2 registration comprises of logging in the registration ID and DOB.
- Fill all the important details like the selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
- Press “I agree” button after he finds that information supplied by him is in order and no correction is required.
- Pay the required application fee if applicable.
- Take the Print out of the final form.
Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment For Asst. Prof. & Other Posts
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the ongoing UPSC Professor Recruitment 2020. Apply for the post for which you are suitable.
UPSC Asst. Prof. Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection procedure for the UPSC Recruitment 2020 would comprise of a written test followed by an interview:
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by an interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at the Interview stage.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 For Asst. Professor: FAQs
Q. How many vacancies have been notified for the UPSC Recruitment for Assistant Prof. and other posts?
Ans. A total of 121 vacancies have been notified for the UPSC Recruitment 2020.
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply for the UPSC Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the post of Medical Officer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer, Architect (Group-A), and Senior Scientific Officer.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2020 is August 13, 2020.
Q. How do I apply for the UPSC Recruitment for MO and other posts?
Ans. You can apply online for the UPSC Recruitment either by visiting the official site which is www.upsc.gov.in or through the direct link that is given on this site.