UPSC has released the dates of DAF Online Form for Indian Forest Service (IFS) 2019. The Online Link of UPSC IFS DAF is active on 21st January 2020 and will be active till 28th January 2020 (till 06:00 p.m). Candidates can check important details, DAF link here.
UPSC IFS DAF Form 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Date of Detailed Application Form (DAF) for Indian Forest Services on 21st January 2020. Candidates who are qualified in the mains Examination of UPSC IFS 2019, which is conducted from 01st to 08th December 2019 are requested to fill the Detailed Application form(DAF) available from 21st January 2020 to 20th January 2020 upto 6:00 PM only.
All the written qualified candidates need to fill the UPSC IFS DAF Form 2019. UPSC has also released the Interview Schedule for the IFS Recruitment 2019.
Candidates can check the Interview schedule in the below link.
Steps to Apply for IFS DAF 2019:
- Click on the link below to fill the DAF Online form.
- After clicking you will be directed to the Official UPSC website to fill the DAF Online form 2019. Candidates can go through the instructions to fill DAF.
- Registered Candidates have to Enter the Login ID(Roll no.) and password and fill the DAF form 2019.
- New Candidates have to Register by clicking the link mentioned below.
UPSC IFS DAF Form 2019: Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs-200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female – Exempted
Note:- Payment will be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan
Candidates can check more government jobs by clicking on the link given below.