UPSC CMS DAF Form 2019
UPSC has released UPSC CMS DAF 2019 Online form to recruit 965 posts for Assistant Divisional Medical officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, Health Services. Candidates who are qualified in the written Examination which is conducted on 21-07-2019 are requested to fill the Detailed Application form (DAF) beginning from 26-Aug-2019 to 09-Sep-2019 upto 6:00 PM only. The application fee for(Gen, OBC) is Rs.200 and free for SC/ST/Female.Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan in any Branch of SBI.
Age limit for UPSC Combined Medical Services(as on 01-Aug-2019): Maximum Age is 32 Years and Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) SC/ST- 05 Years and OBC- 03 Years.
Vacancy details for UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019:
UPSC CMS 2019 has released 965 posts for various departments, post-wise vacancies are mentioned below:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordinance Factories Health Services: 46 posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Council: 07 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation North Delhi Municipal Corporation & South Delhi Municipal corporation: 362 Posts
Steps to Apply for CMS DAF 2019:
- Click on the link below to fill the DAF Online form.
- After clicking you will be directed to the Official UPSC website to fill the DAF Online form 2019. Candidates can go through the instructions to fill DAF.
- Click on the Combined Medical Services Examination 2019.
- Registered Candidates have to Enter the Login ID(Roll no.) and password and fill the DAF form 2019.
- New Candidates have to Register by clicking the link mentioned below.