UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021:CDS 2 Notification 2021
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified the recruitment for the UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) 2 notification 2021. UPSC has released 339 Vacancies for the CDS 2 recruitment for the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy, and Officers’ Training Academy. The Online Application begins on 4th August and will continue till 24th August 2021. Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on the link provided below. Candidates can refer to this article for all the information regarding UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) 2 online application form 2021.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021: CDS Exam Notification Details
Check the important dates of UPSC CDS 2 recruitment notification 2021:
|Application Start Date||04th August 2021|
|Application Last Date||24th August 2021 Up to 06:00 PM|
|Online Application Can be Withdrawn||31.08.2021 to 06.09.2021 till 6.00
|Fee Payment Last Date||24th August 2021|
|Admit Card Date||October 2021|
|Exam Date||14th November 2021|
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the table below for UPSC CDS 2 notification 2021 vacancies:
|Name of the academy||Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC Men||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women||16|
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
- Age Limit, Sex, and Marital Status:- Check Age Limit, Sex, and Marital Status For UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021.
IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
INA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
OTA (SSC Course for men): unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
OTA (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003.
AFA:20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002
- Education Qualification:- For admission to the examination, a candidate must have –
(a) Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy-Candidates having a graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
(b) Air force Academy-Candidates having Graduation Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+ 2 Level/Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
(c) Indian Naval Academy – Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade will be considered for this post.
- Examination Fee:- 200 for General/OBC all others are exempted from fee.
Checkout: CDS Free Mock Test
UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2021 : Online Application Form 2021
The UPSC CDS 2 Application form 2021 is available from 4th August to 24th August 2021 to be completed in all respects.
Requirements of UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2021:
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
The UPSC CDS 2 Application form 2021 link is available below. Follow the given instructions for completing the form.
Steps for submitting UPSC CDS II Online Application Form
Know below the steps for the online application form for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2021.
- Click the above link for UPSC CDS 2 Online Application Form.
- As the new tab opens, click the option, “Click here for Part I registration”.
- On the next page, Check for the declaration at the bottom of the page, “Yes, I Agree”.
- Fill in the Personal Details.
- Finally, Agree to the declaration and Submit Part I of the UPSC CDS 2 Online Application Form.
- Go to Part II of the form and make Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination center, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document, and Declaration.
- Verify all the credentials and then click Submit.
Note to the candidates for submitting the UPSC CDS 2 Online Application Form:
- The UPSC CDS 2 Online Application Form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On the successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case the email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021: CDS 2 Exam Pattern
The UPSC CDS 2 Exam Pattern is given below in the table:
|Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy Written Examination||English||2 hours||100|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100|
|Officers’ Training Academy Written Examination||English||2 hours||100|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
|Intelligence and Personality Test||Person to person||6-7 Days||No Marks (Qualifying)|
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Exam Centre 2021:
Let’s look at the image below UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021, exam centers:
Stay updated for upcoming notices on UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021: FAQ’s
Q 1. What are the dates to apply for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment?
Ans. The candidates can apply for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021 from 4th August to 24th August 2021.
Q 2. What are the posts for which UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021 is notified?
Ans. UPSC CDS 2 notification is released to recruit officers in Indian Defense.
Q 3. What is the application fee of UPSC CDS 2 recruitment 2021?
Ans. The application fee for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment is Rs. 200/-. for General/ OBC and others are exempted from fee payment.
Q 4. How can I apply for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021?
Ans. One can apply by using the application link in the article or from the official website.
Q 5. How many vacancies are there in UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021?
Ans. There are 339 vacancies in UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021.
Q6. Is there any negative marking in the UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2021?
Ans: There is a penalty (Negative Marking) of -0.33 marks for each wrong answer marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.