UPSC has released the dates of DAF Online Form for CAPF Recruitment 2019. The Online Link of UPSC CAPF DAF is going to be active on 30th October 2019 and will be active till 13th November 2019. Candidates can check important details here.
UPSC CAPF DAF Form 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Date of Detailed Application Form (DAF) for Central Armed Police Forces on 19th October 2019. Candidates who are qualified in the written Examination of UPSC CAPF 2019, which is conducted on 18th August 2019 are requested to fill the Detailed Application form(DAF) beginning from 30th October 2019 to 13st November 2019 upto 6:00 PM only.
All the written qualified candidates need to fill the UPSC CAPF DAF Form 2019. Admit Card for Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Medical Standards Tests (MST) will be issued only after the filling of UPSC CAF DAF Form 2019.
UPSC CAPF 2019 Vacancy details
UPSC CAPF 2019 has released 65 vacancies for CAPF posts, post-wise vacancies are mentioned below:
Steps to Apply for CAPF DAF 2019:
- Click on the link below to fill the DAF Online form.
UPSC CAPF DAF Online Application Link[Link Inactive]
- After clicking you will be directed to the Official UPSC website to fill the DAF Online form 2019. Candidates can go through the instructions to fill DAF.
- Registered Candidates have to Enter the Login ID(Roll no.) and password and fill the DAF form 2019.
- New Candidates have to Register by clicking the link mentioned below.
Click here for UPSC CAPF DAF New Registration[Link Inactive]
UPSC CAPF DAF Form 2019: Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs-200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female – Exempted
Note:- Payment will be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan
Candidates can check more government jobs here.