UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2019
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released the admit card for the Mains examination scheduled for September 2019. conducts the most elite exams to recruit officers in All India Services such as Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Police Services (IPS) and central services such as and central services such as Indian Foreign services (IFS), Indian Revenue Services (IRS), Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IAAS), Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS). UPSC had released 986 posts for the IAS & IFS Examination, out of which 896 posts are for Indian Administration Services & 90 posts are called out for Indian Forest Services. As per the pattern the UPSC IAS Examination comprises Preliminary and Mains qualification.
Candidates can download the admit card from the link provided below. Further, instructions for downloading the admit card have also been mentioned.
The UPSC IAS, IFS Mains Exam dates scheduled for September 2019 and and Admit card link is now available. Candidates who have qualified the preliminary stage examination can check and download the admit card. Please follow the given instructions for downloading the admit card.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Date
The dates of the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam has been scheduled for 20th, 21st, 22nd and 28th September 2019. The Examination will be conducted in two shifts in 24 exam centers across India. Candidates are requested to check their date, exam shift and center to appear for the exam.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card: Instructions to Download
Download the UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit card by following the given steps:
- Click the link provided below
- Click the option, “Click here” mentioned against Civil Services(Main) Examination 2019.
- Read the instructions appearing on the page, and click “Yes” mentioned at the end of the page
- As the new page opens, click the option for entering credentials through “Roll no” or “Registration number”
- Enter the required number and date of birth and Captcha code
- After submitting, the document containing UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card will appear on the screen.
Using Print / Download option, download the UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card and keep it for future purpose.
Documents required along with UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Admit card:
- Along with the admit card, original photo identity proof is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to examination and admit card. They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the center and documents to be carried along, while appearing for the test.
The admit card remains the most important document that is compulsorily needed to be carried while appearing for the examination. A well prepared exam comprises thorough knowledge of the syllabus, previous year papers and/or mock papers.
All the best!