Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited(UPRVUNL) has released the Admit Card for Document Verification (DV) for the post of Office Assistant III under Advt. No. U-34/UPRVUSA/2018. Candidates can check the direct link and the important information regarding UPRVUNL DV Admit Card 2020.
UPRVUNL DV 2020 will be held on 25th January 2020, Saturday.
UPRVUNL Office Assistant DV Admit Card
The UPRVUNL is conducting Document Verification for the post of Office Assistant III which involved a total of 117 vacancies. The date for DV UPRVUNL is mentioned on the Admit Card. Candidates can check the download link given for UPRVUNL DV Admit Card 2020. Also, steps for downloading the admit card have been provided too. Read further for links and instructions.
How to Download UPRVUNL Office Assistant DV Admit Card 2020?
- Click the given link for UPRVUNL DV Admit Card 2020
- As the link opens, the candidates should enter the credentials: Roll No. And Date of Birth.
- Click the Login button after entering the credentials
- The Document for Admit Card will open in the new tab for downloading
- Save the document using the Print or Download option.
Link for UPRVUNL DV Admit Card 2020
Document Verification For Office Assistant will be held on 25th January 2020, Saturday.
Details Present On UPRVUNL DV Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
What After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates must check their name, venue address and exam date mentioned on Admit Card
- If there is any mismatch in detail, please contact the concerned authority. The helpline number is mentioned on the official site of UPRVUNL.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photographs.
Points To Note For UPRVUNL DV Admit Card 2020
- Do not forget to carry the Admit Card.
- Check DV Date, Venue and Time.
- Read the important instructions of exam hall do’s and don’ts given on the admit card/hall ticket
- Do carry all the documents required for the verification process.
- Also carry one or two Passport size photographs, preferably the one matching the application form