UPPSC Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of various posts on 16th October 2019.Online Application begins from 16th October 2019 and will continue till 11th November 2019. Candidates can apply for the UPPSC Online Application 2019 by clicking on the link provided below.
Candidates should check all the important information before applying for UPPSC Recruitment 2019.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Date||16th October 2019|
|UPPSC Online Application Begins||16th October 2019|
|Application Last Date||11th November 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||11th November 2019|
|Last Date to Complete Application||13th November 2019|
|UPPSC Exam Date||To Be Available Soon|
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Posts
There are total 364 Vacancies in UPPSC Recruitment 2019. Candidates can check various posts here.
- Registrar, Assistant Prosecution officer (transport),
- District Basic Shiksha Adhikari/Associate DIOS & Other equivalent administrative posts,
- Disrict Administrative Officer, District Cane officer,
- U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B”(Development Branch),
- District audit Officer(Revenue Audit),
- Assistant Controller legal Measurement,
- Assistant director industries,
- Director Industries (Handloom),
- Assistant Labour Commissioner,
- District Programme Officer,
- Senior Lecturer DIET,
- District probation Officer,
- Designated Officer/Food safety officer,
- Statistical Officer,
- Information Officer/District Information Officer/Script writer/Feature writers/Incharge, English,
- Principles government Intermediate Colleges,
- Labour Enforcement Officer,
- Assistant Forest Conservator and
- Range Officer.
Candidates can check Eligibility Criteria, Application fee and Important Dates of UPPSC Recruitment 2019 below. Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully.
Prerequisites of UPPSC Online form 2019
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Caste Certificate.
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format.
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format.
- Photo ID proof.
- Experience Letter.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for UPPSC Recruitment should check for the given age limit and education criteria:
- Age Limit Criteria:(As on 01st July 2019)
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-As per UP rules.
- Education Qualifications:
Registrar, Assistant Prosecution officer (transport) – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law will be considered for this post.
District Basic Shiksha Adhikari/Associate DIOS & Other equivalent administrative posts, Disrict Administrative Officer– Candidates having masters degree in Any discipline will be considered for this post.
District Cane officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B”(Development Branch)- Candidates having bachelor Degree in Agriculture will be considered for this post.
District audit Officer(Revenue Audit)- Candidates having bachelor Degree in commerce will be considered for this post.
Assistant Controller legal Measurement – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics/Mechanical Engineering will be considered for this post.
Assistant director industries, Director Industries (Handloom) – Candidates having Masters in Arts, Science or commerce will be considered for this post.
Assistant Labour Commissioner– Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Arts with sociology/economics /Commerce/Law will be considered for this post.
District Programme Officer– Candidates having bachelor Degree in Sociology or social science /social work/Home Science will be considered for this post.
Senior Lecturer DIET– Candidates having Masters Degree along with B.Ed. will be considered for this post.
District probation Officer– Candidates having Masters Degree in Psychology /Sociology/Social work will be considered for this post.
Designated Officer/Food safety officer– Candidates having Masters Degree in Chemistry/bachelors Degree in food technology/Dairy technology/Biotechnology will be considered for this post.
Statistical Officer– Candidates having Master Degree in mathematics/Mathematical Statistics/Agricultural Statistics will be considered for this post.
Information Officer/District Information Officer/Script writer/Feature writers/In-charge, English– Candidates having Bachelors Degree with Hindi as one of the subject, Diploma in Journalism/5 years Journalistic experience will be considered for this post.
Principles government Intermediate Colleges– Candidates having Master degree in Any subject with L/.T. Diploma of the department of Education, UP & 5 years Teaching Experience will be considered for this post.
Labour Enforcement Officer – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Economics/ Sociology/ commerce and PG Diploma or PG Degree in Law / Labour Relation/ Labour Welfare/ Labour Law/ Commerce/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Trade Management/ Personnel Management will be considered for this post.
Assistant Forest Conservator – Candidates having Bachelor Degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering will be considered for this post.
Range Officer – Candidates having Bachelor Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science will be considered for this post.
- Physical details For Assistant forest Conservator & Range officer -:
Height -163 cms (Male) | 150 cms (female)
Chest-79-84 cms (Male)
UPPSC Online Application 2019
UPPSC Online Application form 2019 is active from 16th October 2019. Candidates can click on the link given below to Apply Online.
Link for UPPSC Online Form is given below:
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click the Apply Online link and fill the basic personal credentials.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials.
- Verify all the entered details.
- Pay the required fee by clicking on the link provided below.
- Now click on the link provided below for final submission of the UPPSC Recruitment Online Application.
- Enter your Registration Number and Upload the Required Documents.
Note to the candidates for submitting UPPSC Online form:
- The UPPSC Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid. Candidates can check fees below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- General/ OBC/EWS – Rs. 125/-
- ST/SC – Rs. 65/-
- PH – Rs. 25/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan