UPPSC Admit Card 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit card for the preliminary exam for the recruitment of Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) and for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO) on September 29. The exam will be conducted on October 11 in two sessions. The first session is from 9.30 am to 11.30 am and the second session is from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. Candidates should go through the admit card carefully for all COVID-19-related instructions.
The link to download the UPPSC PCS Admit Card has been provided on this site.
UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2020
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Combined/Upper Subordinate Exam(UPPCS)
सम्मिलित राज्य /प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा परीक्षा
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)|
|Exam Level||State Govt Job|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|UPPSC PCS ACF RFO Exam Date||11th October 2020|
Link To Download UPP
The online direct link to download the UPPSC PCS ACF/RFO Prelims Call Letter 2020 is given below.
Steps To Download UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card
- Click on the link that is given above.
- Click on the link that displays the following:
- When you click on the link that displays the above-highlighted information, the following page will be displayed.
- Enter the details :
||Candidate Registration No. | Date of Birth | Gender | Verification Code ||
- Finally, Click on the Download Admit Card Link.
- The UPPCS Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the call letter.
Documents To Carry For UPPSC Prelims Exam 2020
- Print out of UPPSC Admit Card 2020
A valid original photo Identity card which could be any of the following or any other document mentioned in the admit card.
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photo)
A ball pen may be carried in case if it is not provided at the exam centre.
Other Items that should be carried In View of COVID 19 Pandemic
The following items shall also be carried along with the candidates for ensuring safety during the COVID 19.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Phone – will be deposited outside
UPPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
- The UPPSC PCS Preliminary exam will have two question papers.
- The question paper will be of the objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking i.e. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong response Preliminary examination.
- There is no negative marking for leaving a question blank.
|Name of Exam||UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam|
|No. of Papers (2)||
|Duration of Exam||
|Number of Questions||
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper) OMR sheets|
|Nature of Questions||All questions will be of Objective type (MCQs)|