UPPSC Notification 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the exam date for UPPSC PCS Prelims and Mains Exam 2020.
The UPPSC PCS has released vacancy for the post under the Uttar Pradesh Government for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.), Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) along with the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS).
The UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam will be held on 11th October 2020 (Revised) while the mains exam will be held on 22nd January 2021 as per the UPPSC Revised Calendar 2020.
UPPSC 2020 Notification: Overview
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Combined/Upper Subordinate Exam(UPPCS)
सम्मिलित राज्य /प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा परीक्षा
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)|
|Exam Level||State Govt Job|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Age Limit||21 years to 40 years|
UPPSC 2020 Notification: Exam Date
|UPPSC PCS 2020 Notification||21 April 2020|
|UPPSC PCS Last Date Pay Fee||02nd June 2020 (Extended)|
|UPPSC PCS application closes||04th June 2020 (Extended)|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims exam||11th October 2020|
|UPPSC PCS prelims result||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Mains exam||22nd January 2021|
|UPPSC PCS ACF/RFO Mains Exam||13th February 2021|
|UPPSC PCS main exam result||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Interview||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Result||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS cut-off||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS mark sheet||To Be Notified|
UPPSC 2020 Notification: Vacancy
The candidates are always curious about the number of vacancies in the UPPSC PCS exam. The number of vacancies is a very important factor in arriving at the cut-off in the preliminary and main examination.
The number of vacancies in the UPPSC PCS 2020 notification is 200. It is likely that the no. of vacancies for the UPPSC PCS 2020 will increase as the requisition from the various department is not received yet.
UPPSC 2020 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a graduate in the relevant discipline to appear in the UPPSC PCS exam 2020.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also appear in the exam but they need to submit their final year mark sheet at the time of UPPCS main exam Detailed Application Form (DAF) submission.
Educational Qualification For ACF/RFO
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Range Forest Officer: Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics,
Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law in India or possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
The Educational Qualification For UPPSC PCS POST
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport), Law officer, Law Officer (Mandi Parishad)||Graduation (Law)|
|District Basic Shiksha Adhikari/ Associate DIOS & Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||PG Degree|
|District Cane Officer||Graduation (Agriculture)|
|District Audit Officer||Graduation (Commerce)|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)/Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)||Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Degree (Arts) with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/ Law|
|District Programme Officer||Degree (Sociology/ Social Science/ Home Science/ Social Work)|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||PG Degree with B.Ed.|
|District Probation Officer||PG Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Designated Officer/ Food Safety Officer||PG (Chemistry)|
|Statistical officer||PG (Mathematics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics)|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor’s Degree/ PG (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Distt. Horticulture officer Group-2 Grade-1||B.Sc (Agriculture / B.Sc (Horticulture)|
|Extension Service Officer Group-2||B.Sc or B.Sc. (Ag.) followed by a 15-month Post-graduate Diploma Course|
|Tax assessment officer||Bachelor’s degree (Commerce or Economics)|
|Marketing officer/ Secretary Group-II (Mandi Parishad)||Graduation (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Account and Audit Officer (Mandi Parishad)||Graduation (Commerce) with Accountancy|
|Senior Sugarcane Development Inspector||PG (Agriculture Science) and CCC Certificate|
|Veterinary and Welfare officer||B.V.Sc. and A.H or equivalent|
The Minimum age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 40 years ss on July 1, 2020. The Upper age limit is relaxed for category candidates. Age Relaxation will however, be given to the eligible candidates as per Govt. norms.
Physical Qualification For UPPSC RFO/ACF Post
Candidates who will be applying for the post of UPPSC RFO/ACF post must fulfill the given physical qualification.
The male candidates will have to qualify a walking test of 25 km, while for female candidates it is 14 kms. The distance has to be completed in 4 hours by the male and female.
UPPSC 2020: Selection Process
The UPPSC Exam comprises of three stages. The candidate will have to clear each of the rounds successfully to be appointed as UPPSC Officer.
- Prelims – 2 papers – objective type questions (MCQs)
- Mains – 8 papers – essay/descriptive type
Application Fee For UPPSC Exam
UPPSC Exam Application Fee
|Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-|
|For SC/ ST||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|For Physically Handicapped||Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom||According to their original category Fighters/Ex-Serviceman/Women|
How To Apply For UPPSC 2020 Exam?
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of UPPSC PCS.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for UPPSC PCS 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Apply Online For UPPSC 2020 Exam
The link to apply is given below. It is advised that the candidates keep a valid contact no. and email id throughout the recruitment process.
UPPSC 2020 Exam Pattern
As the aspirants are known of the fact that there will be three stages of UPPSC Exam 2020, therefore the exam pattern is also different for each of the subjects.
UPPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
- The UPPSC PCS Preliminary exam will have two question papers.
- The question paper will be of the objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking i.e. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong response Preliminary examination.
- There is no negative marking for leaving a question blank.
|Name of Exam||UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam|
|No. of Papers (2)||
|Duration of Exam||
|Number of Questions||
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper) OMR sheets|
|Nature of Questions||All questions will be of Objective type (MCQs)|
UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Pattern
- The total marks including Interview will be 1500 + 100 = 1600 Marks.
- Papers will be conducted over a week’s duration.
- Each paper is of 3 hours duration
|Name of Exam||UPPSC PCS Mains (Written) Examination|
|Number of Papers (8)||
|Duration of Exam||
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper)|
|Nature of Questions||Essay/descriptive type|
|Optional Subjects||As per the new UPPSC exam pattern, candidates have to select only one optional subject (2 papers) now, from the list given.|
The candidates who will clear the UPPSC PCS Mains Exam will be eligible to appear for the Interview. The UPPSC PCS Interview will hold 100 marks.
The test will relate to the matter of general interest keeping the matter of academic interest in view and for general awareness, intelligence, character, expression power/personality and general suitability for the service.
The final merit of the candidates will be made on the basis of the UPPSC PCS Mains and Interview scores.
UPPCS Pay Scale For All Posts
The pay scale pr Salary for the UPPCS Recruitment of all posts under the combined state services exam is Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Under the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination the Pay-Scale, grade pay and status of Post are given as below:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest- Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
- Range Forest Officer Services Examination- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.
UPPSC 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates who will apply successfully for the UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020 will be able to download the Admit Card. The UPPSC PCS Admit Card is 10 days before the date of the exam.
Admit card for Prelims will be released first followed by Admit Card for Mains. The admit card will contain all the details about the examination, date, and venue of the examination, the reporting time, etc.
UPPSC 2020 Result
- The UPPSC PCS Result 2020 will get released after the conduction of the exam.
- After qualifying the preliminary examination, candidates will be eligible to apply and appear in the UP PCS 2020 Main examination.
- Candidates will get the final result of the Main examination (written) and interview.
- The result will publish on the official site of UP PSC.
UP PSC 2020 FAQ’s
Q 1. When can I apply for UPPSC 2020?
Ans. You can apply for UPPSC 2020 from 21st April to 02nd June 2020.
Q 2. What is the UPPSC PCS 2020 Exam Date?
Ans. The UPPSC PCS Exam date is 21st June For the Prelims while the mains will be held in November 2020.
Q 3. For which all posts can I apply under UPPSC PCS 2020?
Ans. You can apply for PCS, Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) and Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Posts.
Q 4. What is the selection process for UPPSC 2020?
Ans. The candidates will have to undergo through the Prelims, Mains, and Interview Process.
Q 5. What is the age limit to apply for UPPSC 2020?
Ans. Any candidate between the age of 21 years to 40 years can apply. Age relaxation is as per Govt. norms.
Q 6. What is the salary for UPPSC PCS 2020?
Ans. For PCS posts Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/, Assistant Conservator of Forest- Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/, Range Forest Officer Services Examination- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/.