UPPSC PCS 2021 Notification: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Exam 2021 against Advt No. A-1/E-1/2021. A total of 416 vacancies will be filled through this examination as notified by the commission. The online registration for PCS 2021 has begun on 05th February 2021 to 05th March 2021. The candidates interested in the vacancies can apply online from the direct link below after going through the eligibility criteria section.
UPPSC PCS 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||State/Upper Subordinate Services, ACF/RFO Exam 2021|
|Online Application Starts||05th February 2021|
|Last date of Online Application||05th March 2021|
|Category||State Govt Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC PCS 2021: Important Dates
|UPPSC PCS 2021 Notification||05th February 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||05th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th March 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam 2021||13th June 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Mains Exam 2021||03rd October 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Mains Exam 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Main exam Result 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Interview 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Final Result 2021||To Be Notified|
UPPSC PCS 2021: Notification PDF
UPPSC has announced that 416 vacancies will be filled through PCS 2021 Exam through an advertisement on uppsc.up.nic.in. For detailed information about the eligibility, exam pattern, selection process, and more refer to the notification. The candidates can download the notification pdf for UPPSC PCS 2021 from the direct links provided below.
UPPSC PCS 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|1||Sub Registrar, Assistant
|2||District Basik Shiksha Adhikari /
Associate DIOS and Other
equivalent administrative posts,
District Administrative Officer
|Post Graduate Degree|
|3||District Audit Officer
|4||Assistant Controller Legal
Measurement (Grade-I) /
Assistant Controller Legal
|Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical
Engg. As one subject.
|Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a
subject or Commerce/Law
|6||District Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home
Science or Social Work.
|7||Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|8||District Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|9||Child Development Project
|Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or
Home Science or any qualification
|10||Designated Officer /
Food Safety Officer
|PG Degree (Chemistry) or Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|11||Statistical officer||PG (Relevant Disciplines)|
|12||District Cane Officer, U.P.
Agriculture Service Group
“B” (Development Branch)
|Bachelor’s Degree or PG Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
(For Boys or Girls)
|PG, L.T. Diploma or B.T. or B.Ed|
|M.B.A. or Equivalent Degree|
|II||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
|III||Range Forest Officer (RFO)|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Candidates should t have not been born earlier than 02/07/1981 and not later than 01/07/2000
- Maximum Age Limit for PH Candidates: 55 Years
- Candidates must have not been born before 02/07/1966
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Physical Qualification for UPPSC RFO/ACF Post
The male candidates will have to qualify a walking test of 25 km, while for female candidates it is 14 kms. The distance has to be completed in 4 hours by the male and female.
The last date to pay fee is 03rd March 2021
- For UR/OBC Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ ST Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- For Physically Handicapped Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Dependents of the Freedom: According to their original category Fighters/Ex-Serviceman/Women
Steps to Apply For UPPSC PCS 2021
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of UPPSC PCS.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for UPPSC PCS 2021
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Apply Online For UPPSC PCS 2021 Exam
The direct link to apply for UPPSC PCS 2021 is given below. It is advised that the candidates keep a valid contact no. and email id throughout the recruitment process. The online registration will be active from 05th February 2021 to 05th March 2021.
UPPSC 2021: Selection Process
The UPPSC Exam comprises of three stages. The candidate will have to clear each of the rounds successfully to be appointed as UPPSC Officer.
- Prelims – 2 papers – objective type questions (MCQs)
- Mains – 8 papers – essay/descriptive type
UPPSC 2021 Exam Pattern
As the aspirants are known of the fact that there will be three stages of UPPSC Exam 2021, therefore the exam pattern is also different for each of the subjects.
UPPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
- The UPPSC PCS Preliminary exam will have two question papers.
- The question paper will be of the objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking i.e. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong response Preliminary examination.
- There is no negative marking for leaving a question blank.
|Name of Exam||UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam|
|No. of Papers (2)||
|Duration of Exam||
|Number of Questions||
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper) OMR sheets|
|Nature of Questions||All questions will be of Objective type (MCQs)|
UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Pattern 2021
- The total marks including Interview will be 1500 + 100 = 1600 Marks.
- Papers will be conducted over a week’s duration.
- Each paper is of 3 hours duration
|Name of Exam||UPPSC PCS Mains (Written) Examination|
|Number of Papers (8)||
|Duration of Exam||
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper)|
|Nature of Questions||Essay/descriptive type|
|Optional Subjects||As per the new UPPSC exam pattern, candidates have to select only one optional subject (2 papers) now, from the list given.|
The candidates who will clear the UPPSC PCS Mains Exam will be eligible to appear for the Interview. The UPPSC PCS Interview will hold 100 marks.
The test will relate to the matter of general interest keeping the matter of academic interest in view and for general awareness, intelligence, character, expression power/personality, and general suitability for the service.
The final merit of the candidates will be made on the basis of the UPPSC PCS Mains and Interview scores.
UPPCS Pay Scale For All Posts
The pay scale pr Salary for the UPPCS Recruitment of all posts under the combined state services exam is Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Under the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination the Pay-Scale, grade pay and status of Post are given as below:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest- Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
- Range Forest Officer Services Examination- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.
UPPSC PCS 2021: FAQs
Q What is the last date to apply for UPPSC PCS 2021?
Ans. The candidates can apply online for UPPSC PCS 2021 till 05th March 2021.
Q What is the selection process for UPPSC PCS 2021?
Ans. The candidates will have to undergo through the Prelims, Mains, and Interview Process.
Q. How many vacancies have been announced for UPPSC PCS 2021-22?
Ans. A total of 416 vacancies have been announced for the year 2021-22.
Q. What is the UPPSC PCS 2021 Exam Date?
Ans. The UPPSC PCS Exam date is 13th June 2021 For the Prelims while the mains will be held on 03rd October 2021 as per UPPSC Calender 2021.
Q. For which all posts can I apply under UPPSC PCS 2021?
Ans. You can apply for PCS, Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) and Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Posts.